Pictured:
All My Children script for show #8542
Taped: February 3, 2003
Aired: February 21, 2003

Written by
Gordon Rayfield, Anna Theresa Cascio

Frederick Johnson, Jeff Beldner, Janet Iacobuzio, Lisa Connor
Mimi Leahey
Bettina F. Bradbury, John PiRoman, Karen Lewis, Amanda Robb, Rebecca Taylor, Christina Covino
Executive Producer: Jean Dadario Burke
Directed by Conal O'Brien, Robert Scinto, Angela Tessinari, *Casey Childs

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But, damn... nobody's watching live today again? I'm too impatient to sit through a live show since I've basically been watching the show taped for 20 years. It's funny how a piece of paper with people's signatures on it generates more discussion! :lol:

• Members

I found the episode choppy.

Tad's already on my nerves more than Ryan. That's scary to me.

I can't help but love Erica.

Seems Bianca & Reese had the limo peel out of the driveway to get out of PV ASAP. :D Can't really blame 'em.

I've liked the ACS1 stuff more than I expected.

Zach's has the Cambius Curse in his face a total of 2 seconds and already he's YELLING LOUDEST=TOUGHEST MAN contest with Ryan. Oh yeah, looking forward to more of that.

Marissa=Mackensie Phillips lookalike. Well from 1976 anyway. Free David from the Spawn of Carey.

I was surprised Krystal didn't jump all over the Adam killed Dixie stuff. Posion pancakes aren't his style though, she's right.

• Members

I loved that episode, too. It was on fire! Say what you will about Rayfield and Cascio, those two showcased the Simone character and Terri Ivens fabulously. During this brief era, Simone was fun, lively, exciting, impetuous. 'The writer' never got that and basically shut her down.

Also, I loved the (probably coincidental) honesty in the portrayal of the how the drag queens LOVED Simone! Simone would definitely be a hit within the LGBT community.

No, I totally agree with both of you Khans... The bubble letters and the cutesy heart are definite red flags as to "Um... Mr. Turner... Is there something you're not telling us?"

I'm just saying that it's still interesting that a signature is what got this thread going! Not today's episode itself!

Archived