B&B: Week of April 27, 2009

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm late to the party, as usual, but I have a question RE: Eye on Fashion.

Is Eye on Fashion supposed to be a trade publication(i.e. Daily Variety) or is it supposed to be a fashion and style monthly(i.e. Vanity Fair)?

If that's a daily/weekly publication, that's one thick trade rag.

And I find it surprising that Stephanie would just find out by reading the paper/magazine/trade whatever the hell Eye on Fashion is supposed to be? Wouldn't she have heard it through the grapevine?

• Members

No complaints here :)

It helps define the character as different.

They are writing him like they initially wrote "Nick Payne"...who also came to town bearded and angry.

Compared to Ronn Moss' all angular and clean shaven style, how could Brooke NOT be attracted to that? And yes, I believe (teasers to the contrary) that Caroline's brother will be the new Ridge-Brooke spoiler. And I'm delighted.

• Members

Let's hope Bill, Jr doesn't end up in the same place Nick did.

I'm a huge fan of the facial hair. And I hope it helps reinvigorate Diamont's performance. We forget how difficult and unusual it must be for an actor (nomadic by nature in terms of their roles) to play one role for twenty years, and then have to try another one, and not fall back into the patterns of their old role. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that DD truly creates a new character here in his own choices and nuances, and not just Brad Carlton with a beard.

• Members

Well, honestly, I can already "hear" his line readings, and I'm thinking Brad with a beard. But I'm strangely okay with that. The Forresters have a pool, you know.

I wonder if unshaven face also means...

Archived