I Recieved a Message on Facebook...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am honored -- but also regretful to inform you... I AIN'T GOT NO DAMN FACEBOOK PAGE!

LOL! I only have myspace, and that's enough for me to keep up with. I think I might have started a Facebook some time ago, but never completed it. I would have to dig deeeeeeep into my email inbox to see if I ever got a confirmation on starting a page.

It's funny, because everyone in RL keeps telling me to get a Facebook because they're all on Facebook now. I'm like, "Y'all bitches got on my ass for a year and a half to get a myspace! Now I gotta get a Facebook, too?!" But, I dunno... I might wind up creating one in the coming weeks. I feel left out when my friends talk about all the juicy stuff that goes on. Well, not left out, but just wanting to see for myself... and maybe be a part of it? Tee hee!

Back on topic, one of the things that impressed me about Marcy Walker, while watching a clip of the closing credits to a Santa Barbara episode, was how good of a dancer she was.

• Members

Haha - I recently heard on the news that people spend more time on Facebook than on regular email nowadays. Myspace was soooo 2 years ago; it is just creepy now. Facebook is legit.

But, you may or may not be happy to know that I'm also on Myspace. So give a brother your link! I wanna see the infamous R Sinclair! :)

• Members

That's awesome Greg! It's refreshing when actors actually take the time to interact with their fans; I think that working for ABC/Disney, they are taught to interact with fans instead of ignoring we exist or take us for granted as so many do. But of course, so many are also busy with their schedules.

• Members

Congrats! Years ago TV Guide did an online chat with Marcy. I submitted a question in advance and she answered it. I told her how much I enjoyed her performances as Liza and asked about her hopes for the future. She was very kind in her response which made me very happy, sappy fan that I was back then.

Archived