AMC Friday March 6, 2009

• Members

Does anyone remember when social issues on AMC were handled with subtle tact and humanity? Well guys, today JR pours himself a drink in order to prove to himself that e isn't an alcoholic, Junior drinks it and says "I wanted to be like you, daddy." Man that wa a eye-roll. Between that and the upcoming Kendall/Ryan Nonsense

and Reese's no particular reason for existing I just don't think I can watch anymore. It's almost not a tv show anymore-just a series of unfortunate, illogical events with people I don't care about. Sigh :(

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rendall.....yuck. I can't believe the show appears to be making such an assinine move and starting up yet another "romance" for Ryan directly on the heels of Greenlee's death. Isn't this the aspect of the character that is the most criticized (aside from the rage-a-holic behavior, and CM's ever-present horrific acting)?

Anyway, today's show was boring. In fact, all the epsidoes this week felt forced and "off" somehow. Pratt really is a disaster of a writer--not a good fit for AMC at all IMO.

• Members

you dont think she has good reason for being upset that she lost her eyesight? Just bc others have as well doesnt mean that what she's going through shouldnt be any less of a shock. I think most people in her situation would be freaking out and wouldnt she be calm about it

• Members

I mean, for real! What's there to whine about? All she did was lose her eyesight after a man twice her size man handled her and tried to drag her away against her will. Sheesh, what a big baby!

This is sad... This thread has been here for almost 48 hours... and 10 lonely little posts.

• Members

Well I finally got around to watching.... and I'm just soooo turned off by Zach and this whole mess HE has created, that I'm not enjoying it or really looking forward to watching my show.

It is pretty interesting that Amanda/Jake seems to be getting 'romantical' again - and now he's using that lame spanish soap opera bit with her. RPG is still so gross.

Love me some Opal though - and by NOW the citizens of Pine Valley should know to actually listen to the crazy lady. She's pretty much batting 1.00 here with her 'feelings/sensations/omens/etc'.

Archived