OLTL: Talia Speculation

• Members

One of the soap mags was quoted saying Talia's exit would be "dramatic" and "final." Sounds like she's getting iced to me. Any ideas about how Talia will get killed off? Is it really necessary to (potentially) kill her off being that Antonio is leaving Llanview anyway?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The serial stabber seems to be targeting people connected to Marty. I don't see a connection between Marty and Talia but maybe I'm looking at this story from the wrong perspective.

Antonio hasn't left Llanview yet. Not sure when these characters are set to depart, but KdlR's departure was reported several weeks ago. I figure he'll be gone very soon.

• Members

Yeah, I figured she'd be a victim of the serial killer and Antonio would leave town with Jamie out of grief.

Not sure how popular Talia is or ever was, but I wouldn't be surprised if for the next big anniversary she and Antonio come back to town, her serial murder being faked as some sort of rouse for her and Antonio to shake Carlo for good or some such mess...

• Members

I'd rather see Talia leave alive. Her death isn't going to add to the show. Only a few people will care, and then everyone will move on to the next trauma. They already killed off three minor characters in the past few months and other than some histrionics from Marty and moping from Schulyer, there was no impact.

They should just take a break on death which has no followthrough.

• Members

I hate it that they are most likely killing her off, but it is certainly one way to convincingly write her out. According to KDLR, Antonio

I assume what happens is connected to that, which is appropriate given all three characters' history.

Archived