Beth Chamberlin - Beth on GL

• Members

She is fierce; she is absolutely carrying the show, the way Kim Zimmer did during the Pam Long years. She's grossly underrated and she should win the Emmy for all her performances since last week's episodes. Justin Deas has also hit it out of the park...But go Beth....If she's not under contract, that's a crime!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's done a very good job during the storyline, and managed to somehow make the Coop/Beth relationship seem credible. She also has great chemistry with Phillip. I was never a fan of Beth and Phillip but this time they seem to be very powerful together.

• Members

I give Beth Chamberlain credit for delivering whenever she could, despite the drivel they've written for her for the past few years. Yeah it was hard to buy Beth Raines as Cruella DeVille aka Mrs. Alan Spaulding, but BC has played it exceptionally well. On a shallow note I might add, Beth Chamberlain has not aged one bit since she arrived on GL back in the late 80s. It's amazing.

She's one of those underrated actors on soaps, like KDP on OLTL.

• Members

When I watched GL, in 2002 when Joan Collins was on the show, I was impressed with Beth Chamberlain...I'm glad to hear that she's survived and doing well on the show.

She does look sensational. Sunscreen, eating right, exercise (she's released a fitness DVD featuring the kettlebell) and of course BOTOX do a world of good.

• Members

How many of the show's current players are on recurring (besides Beth Chamberlin)? Maeve Kinkead, Marj Dusay, Liz Keifer, Michael O'Leary (or is he still contract)? I'd heard some say that the recurring deal worked out with Maeve is the only reason she's still on the show.

• Members

Michael O'Leary has been back on contract for quite sometime. At one point him, Beth and Liz were all recurring and they asked them to come back on contract but the details were stupid and basically were treated like recurring and couldn't pursue other job offers if something better came along. O'Leary ended agreeing to some form for contract the other two didn't.

Archived