Y&R: SOW Spoiler

• Members

Oh its not just going to be a ONS, it will be an ongoing thing. It will feed into the whole Billy/Jack Jabot thing, which TGVN will def capitalize on.

I love it that MAB is showing Sharon as she is, a desperate needy person who looks to sex to always try and ease her pain.

Lets hope BM can sell this pairing, cause SC has yet to sell any of her pairing but Shick, and even that has started to become stale :P

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm torn. I do believe Billy & Sharon have some hot chemistry... but I'm very worried about where Chloe will fall into this. The chemistry between Chloe & Billy is :wub: Will Sharon become the new angst for ChIlly or will it be the end of these two. Or do TPTB think Billy & Chloe need to be moved up to the front/center of YR next generation couple.

I can't figure out Phyllis :lol:

• Members

Sharon is 36-37 and Billy is in his 20's, hard to say where but say 23-27, Lily just turned 21 last year.

Sharon shagging her BIL is just Sharon being Sharon, when things go bad she goes out trolling.

When the SHICK ADULTERY and the SHILLY ADULTERY comes out I can't wait for the Abbott and Newman families to find out! and Noah!!! I have a feeling Sharon's lifestyle will cost her alot, her son's respect, Nick's view and happiness that he picked the right woman to be with and the way she is viewed by her "extended" families - the Newman's and Abbott's.

• Members

This is so SOAPY, I can't stand it!!! :lol: LOL, and I don't believe Shack is out of the picture just yet either. Jack seems to be the one who really truly loves Sharon and is actually really worried about her and wants to help. I can just imagine she hooks up with Billy and Jack comes right back into the picture. :lol: Not to mention that Nick will most likely be lurking around further falling for her pity parties driving this girl further into her downward spiral!! Sometimes it is not good jerking men around like that, it is not really a sign that you are such a catch, just that you are easy!!! :lol: More soapy scandalous drama!!!

And ITA when this comes out.....********!!! :P:D

• Members

I still dont really think Victoria, Nikki or Victor will care. I think Noah will be the most disappointed here. And again with the Abbots, I think Jack will be the only one to make an issue. I think Sharon is going to get a free pass here. The one person who had the right to get on her case the most was Phylis and even she did nothing. Sharon is single (well divorcing) so who she sleeps with is nobody's business as far as teh Newman and Abbots are concerned

• Members

I think Victor will give her a pat on the backside for a job well done putting a wedge between Billy and Jack, making it easier for him to use Billy. Maybe he'll even give Sharon a job as company whore, or at least an apartment where she can get it on. Whatever happened to his old bachelor pad?

Archived