Mary Beth Evans & Stephen Nicholas

• Members

I don't see either of them, especially Stephen Nichols, setting foot in CBS Television City and joining a Bell show, considering the things Hunter Tylo wrote in her book about her time on Days. Granted, the book came out in 2000 and Hunter Tylo was on Days in the fall of 1989 (she joined B&B some six months after her role on Days ended), but still it would make for an awkward working environment.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stephen Nichols has mentioned that he would be interested in more behind the camera stuff (directing). In reading his blogs, you could always see his awareness for the details of the behind the scene and directorial stuff. I hope he is happy with whatever he lands. I think he is an incredibly talented actor with some unique talents (e.g., his range in doing both comedy and heavy drama). Too bad Days did not use him like they could have.

• Members

Well, if Stephen was to join Y&R, he wouldnt have see Hunter if he didnt want to. Those days are gone and never coming back no time to hold grudges, which i am not sure what went on with Hunter on Days, but if either came to work for either Bell show, she couldnt stop it, she is not that big of a Diva.

• Members

It would be a big shame if Y&R signed either one of them...the show doesn't need them...they'd be albatrosses. B&B doesn't write for LK, WH among others...so that canvas is simply too full.

Hiring either one of them should be organic. Just signing them for the sake of signing them is bad business. They're not a huge draw, they flopped at DAYS, for a myriad of reasons.

• Members

wow a married man made passes at her, but she and kimberlin brown and co. can............. oh never mind, but anyway. I dont think Stephen or Mary Beth would be a big waste on either bell soap. LK and WH dont get any airtime cause of the writer, if he would step down as writer and give someone else a shot it would be a better show, IMO.

• Members

HT claimed that Stephen made passes at her when they were working at DAYS, and that when she rejected him, he acted very irritated having her around, both on-and-off the show, and she thought that was the reason why she got canned there. She should have cried wrongful dismissal and tried to squeeze more money out of the TV execs, to pay for more surgery to transform her into a platypus.

Might be gossipy, but in reality it's what she actually put in print so I dont have a problem with saying it.

Her book is a sniveling martyr festival about how everyone's out to get her, so she sided with Jesus, also, her daughter has a glass eye.

Haven't read it myself but someone I know did (and now, thanks to my one-line synopsis in the previous line, you dont have to either :))

Archived