Mary Beth Evans & Stephen Nicholas

• Members

I love them both and I am sure they will be looking for some work soon. What show you think they should make a move to next? I like Mary Beth as Sierra, but the writing on ATWT is touch and go. They both were great on GH, Mary Beth plays a good Bitch, but they never had the chemistry on that show. Stephen and Genie were great together, but she is making movies now.

I would love to see Mary Beth take on the role of Liza Colby on AMC. Bring back the bitchy side of her and lock horns with Adam, Jesse, Tad, Angie, Erica, etc. Mary Beth would be great on a Bell Soap maybe a new Abbott or a recast Kristen Forrester. Take Springfield by storm as the new Roxie Shayne or Amanda Spaulding.

Stephen Nicholas would be great on OLTL as a Lord or a new character. I could see him on a Bell soap as well, a former lover of Brooke on B&B or a recast Matt Miller on Y&R. Imagine him blowing into Pine Valley as Bobby Martin with lots of secrets and hatred for Tad or taking Oakdale by storm as Dr. Rick Ryan, Barbara's brother.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone suggested in another thread that Stephen Nichols go to B&B as Harry Jackson's lost-at-sea father and old sailing buddy of Nick's. I actually really LOVE that idea and think that role would fit him really nicely. There are so many eligible women on there, I'd love to see him paired with Felicia and the whole draw of his character is that he DOESN'T fit into her world at all. Maybe even a past grudge with Thorne from back in the day and they never thought they'd see each other again. And they'd have to bring Harry Jackson back as well to accommodate the story.

As for Mary Beth Evans, she's so lucky because she really could plug in nicely to any soap right now. I think AMC really would be able to use the Liza character because she has SO many connections on the show. Jesse/Angie, Jake, Tad, Colby, Adam, David, Krystal...

So those are my votes.

Archived