PSSNS: Jesse Metcalfe has let himself go

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, you guys are too much. :lol:

As for pec implants... personally, I don't see how any man who didn't need them for medical resons would chance them having seen some very boob-like examples. They are "hard" silicone implants, like a chin implant, not like a soft squeezable breast implant (though there was a case of some quack in Miami giving a bodybuilder breast implants that were filled with bacon grease or something... the man used a freaking spatula to shove them through the guy's nipples, it was absolutely vile). There's this wannabe Ken Doll dude who is often on shows about plastic surgery, and he has pec implants which look like titties to me. There is just a feminine roundness/fullness to them. This guy also has bicep implants. Pick up a [!@#$%^&*] weight you lazy kook!

But back to Jesse Metcalfimplants, his chest definitley has that boob look of pec implants, but he also looks like a guy who naturally has a thickish layer of fat and skin, so it's a tough call. I'm inclined to say that genetically he has more breast tissue. I know, that sounds weird. But just how I seem to gain all my weight in my belly, maybe he gains it in his breasts. A catch 22 really, because depending on the abs it can make your pecs look huge in a muscular way or huge in a moob way.

Archived