Y&R: Week of February 2, 2009

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I think I decided that TS was actually ok on Friday, but the slips in the accent were just wrong at times it was so obvious, but she seems to actually be able to act when she's not so focused on the accent. So if we're going to be stuck with her, I'd rather have her just give up on trying so hard at the american accent.

• Members

This is ridiculously boring.

Wake me when this is over.

Its not the writing really. The show is too --quiet-- or something. I guess I am not a fan of the production aspect over the last week. Its just blah. Underproduced.

Lauren and Michael's aprtment is beautiful though. I want to live there.

• Members

I love Monday's episode. So great! This is what old Y&R used to be like. Not much was going on, people would talk, but it would still be so good. LOVE IT!

Love Jack/Noah, love how Colleen interrupted boring JT and Victoria, love desperate Phyllis, love Nick going after Sharon... love it all! :D

I don't even mind Tammin!

• Members

OMG! Nick just showed up and as he was telling Sharon about Noah, they played the music that played during Cassie's final scene (the long, 10 minute one)!! SO AMAZING!

And how desperate is Phyllis?! Love her crumbling! Jack/Phyllis scene was so good too!

Oh, but Billy and Lily are just not working...

I love Lauren/Eden scene. Oh, Michael showed up now. And he hugged her... Awww.. I can't believe I even like the Baldwins...

• Members

Okay, so it's over!

Awesome episode! Loved all of it! Sure, it's a bit old and "been there done that many times" storyline with a couple being snowed in, but I am loving it so much! And Phyllis is going to have a nervous break down in the next episode over this! And my Nick and Sharon still got it! It was awesome!

Go, Y&R!

• Members

Strange things happen to the Baldwins when it's all not about Gloria, huh? Still, Eden is not all that.

And about the Billy and Lily thing, I guess we won't have to worry about that soon anymore, or will we?

Archived