The Politics Thread

• Members

You didn't explain anything. You just used the same argument as the swedish mainstream media. And that is to compare people with nazy germany. Like I said, many countries in the world register people based on different things, like nationality, ehtnicty and race, religion, gender and so on. Tell the americans on this board that they are living in a nazi country, after all, the US list people in different groups, how else do you think they have statistics on crimes. Like white cops shooting blacks, or black on black crime, etc. This is what you and other culture-marxists fail to understand, Sweden is the extreme, the rest of the world already have these things. When you compare the sweden democrats with the nazis, you are comparing alot of goverments in the world to the nazis.

Here is another tired old mantra. What does WWII have to do with wanting to stop the mass immigration that is killing this and many other countries?

You know why? Because people are tired of it! We don't want this anymore. I have lived in neighbourhoods where we were minority and the immigrants were the majority, fine working class areas turned into filthy ghettos. That will be the future on a much bigger scale. That's whats so pathetic, those that are the biggest pro-immigration, are the same people who live in the most safe and whitest middle-class areas, they are hypocrites.

Many people agree with him, and the party, and their support will keep growing. It doesn't matter what the other politicians do or what the media calls us. Racist, nazi, fascist, or their new favorite word, neo-fascist. We don't vote based on what the establishment calls us, we won't change our views no matter how much they bully us. We vote for change, to stop the madness and genocide of Europe.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jeb Bush just announced he's exploring a 2016 run. I think that he could win. Ohio and Florida went to Bush in 2000 and 2004. He could win back those states, which went to Obama. Also, his wife is Latina and has half Latino sons. He should do well with the Latino vote.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jeb-bush-actively-explore-possibility-running-president/story?id=27633330

• Members

Oh jeez, please no. The last thing we need is another Bush in the White House and he was barely successful as governor. The claim that he'll get the Latino vote because he's married to one is as ridiculous as the claim that President Obama got the black vote because he's black. People of color do vote on the issues, not just the ethnicity of the candidate.

• Members

I really wish we could get some fresh blood in the run for president. The idea of a Clinton vs. Bush race just makes me tired and I say that as a Hilary supporter. Unfortunately, it costs so much to run for office that only a handful of people can do it and they all seem to be related.

• Members

The media will do handstands. They worshiped his brother and are in love with the idea of a "Bush dynasty." I remember the gushing questions they asked Barbara Bush about a "Bush dynasty" in 2004.

He's also, in their mind, a "moderate," which means he doesn't want to lock up anyone who isn't a Republican.

I don't think he will get out of a primary. He's also been all over the place on the issues that matter most to the far right. But the media will kill for him, as they did for McCain and Romney. They need their daddy fix no matter what, and the GOP ticks every daddy box they have.

• Members

I'm ok with it.

I'm in Florida, and I can tell you the Cuban population in the south aren't very happy with it. They've been very vocal about leaving the embargo in place and it's a hot button topic every election cycle.

FYI: Typically, the Republicans support this view so the majority of Cubans in South Florida vote accordingly.