OLTL: SID Info (Courtesy of Proteus)

• Members

Courtesy of muffster:

Andrew returns for Starr's babies funeral.

Tea's back December 5th.

A. Martinez will be back as Ray soon.

Blair is concerned when she sees John brought into the police station in handcuffs. John tells Blair everything that's gone down with Todd & Marty. KDP (Blair) says that Blair's concerned about her relationship with John now that Marty's alive, but also the ickiness of what Todd has done.

Romantic feelings for John are the least of Marty's concern, because she's too busy berating herself for still having feelings for Todd. SH (Marty) says that Marty hates herself because she still loves Todd. Also because Marty misses Todd even after all he's done to her. Marty's also upset about what's happened with her & Cole and how torn up he is. Marty wonders if she could end up pregnant by Todd. Nora suggests she take the morning after pill. Marty reluctantly does, even though she still carries a torch for Todd. Marty's pique is raised when Todd wakes up in the hospital & insists to her that he truly loves her.

John tells Blair he doesn't know how Marty will effect their relationship. Blair tells Dorian she's not worried, but KDP says she secretly is. ME (John) says it's complicated for John because his feelings for Blair have snuck up on him and he wasn't expecting them but at the same time he wants to do right by Marty. John resigns from the police force even though he's seen as a hero since he feels like the system has let him down. Todd is haunted by his actions and when he looks in a mirror he sees his old scar back. John once again goes after Todd. ME says that a few weeks from now John will do one more thing against Todd.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am now more convinced then ever that RC JUST DOESN'T GET IT!!!!!

Where is the huge pay-off he was talking about, Marty still loves him and all that crap....how is this a pay-off. Even if she gets her memory back RC will drag this [!@#$%^&*] out.

I seriously hate him more than I do Guza..and thats pretty sad.

• Members

You guys really don't get it? Nothing new here. The classic story about the rape of Marty is about ultimately propping John McBain. We just haven't devoted enough time to it. We're headed for this ridiculous tri/quad. Marty still loves Todd, Todd loves Marty, John Loves Marty but "cares" for Blair.

Archived