GH: Week of October 27th...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bobbie Spencer, RN lives! Jackie Zeman's hair did look nice and in actual fact, she's looking better than she has in a long while. Her implants (chest and perhaps cheek) have recently been redone from the looks of things. In actual fact, Jackie Zeman looks way better than she did this time last year. It seems that she's seeing a new dermatologist who is doing her Botox and fillers more conservatively. Thank goodness! The one thing that saved Jackie Zeman is that she didn't have facial sun damage, so her skin can and has recovered from whatever the hell she's been doing.

Leslie Charleson, who I also love, has not been so fortunate. She is sporting a brutal facelift all because her doctor pulled too tight with sun damaged facial skin.

• Members

So much of the Scotty and Laura stuff calls for flashbacks. There are even moments of pause where they would fit in perfectly. Plus wouldn't it help your younger viewers (in TPTB minds think thats their target viewers) to see what use to be so they can jump on the Scotty/Laura/Luke trio bandwagon.

Robin's dress is very pretty.

And the super couple (Jason and Sonny) had there moments of refection before they begin their mob war. How sweet. :rolleyes:

• Members

I'm confused as to why they aren't using flashbacks with Scott and Laura..I was waiting desperately for some..Given they have the original actors in the roles, why not throw one or two out there instead of just the usual exposition we get on a daily basis from Sonny and his Bensinhurst gang..

• Members

is it wrong that Sonny & Jason's scenes almost made me cry?

wow. monica, edward, bobbie, laura, scotty, tracey, luke, lesley?! ALL IN ONE EPISODE! wtf?! How did that happen? Who lucked Frons, Guza, & Jill away and wrote this show this week? Can we keep them?

Hell, they even made a Serena mention!

Archived