1st Annual Webbie Awards Nominees Announced

• Members

Hope this is okay to put this here.

SoapsWEB is proud to announce the nominees for the First Annual Webbie Awards honoring the best in soap operas of all time. For weeks a special panel has been submitting ballots in which they could choose from nominees for any soap opera from radio, television, daytime, primetime, or anywhere in the world. The names mentioned most often in each category were assembled from SoapsWEB, Soap Opera Network, Soap Opera Source, and Daytime Roaylty to make the nominations you see below. In the coming weeks, information will be passed on that will allow you to now participate in choosing the winners of the awards. Special thanks to the individuals who submitted ballots and helped to make this happen.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/SoapsWeb/topic/6558830/1/

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Nominations have been updated with the final cateogries:

http://s15.zetaboards.com/SoapsWeb/forum/3002937/

And voting is open. I looked into some other ways to do voting this year, but they didn't pan out without putting some money out. I decided to see how voting goes this year to determine whether the expense will be worth it. So right now if you want to vote you will need to join SoapsWEB which is easy to do.

Look forward to having you participate.

• Members

Steve, thank you so much for this wonderful project and the whole site! Finally, someone who truly cherishes the soaps and their legacy and who is willing to do something to preserve it.

I hope that the site will continue to grow as well as the number of its contributors.

Archived