Boring Characters but with great Actors/Actresses

• Members

There are so many boring characters on soaps right know, but in the meantime, some really great actors & actresses are playing them.

So who do you think could be on this list, among boring characters but with great actors & actresses?

My Choices:

1. Brooke Logan Forrester Forrester Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang, B&B), she is a superb actress, but what a boring role she is playing.

2. Maggie Horton (Suzanne Rogers, Days), MH, is a wonderful actress, but i was just thinking could Maggie possible be more Boring?

3. Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman, Y&R), a very capable actor, but his character, is really starting to become boring.

4. Jennifer Horton Deveraux (Melissa Reeves, Days), although she is no longer on the show, Melissa Reeves has several times proven that she is a great actress, but her character was what i think, the most boring character ever on a soapopera.

This is just what i think, what do you all think?!.........

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Megan McTavish's version of Annie McDermott. Pratt's version of Annie Lavery proves MCE was totally underused for the last year and a half. I dare say she's too good to be in any type of story with Cameron Mathison's Ryan. MCE and Pratt made me root for Annie -- up until now I had no use for her and didn't see her serving any purpose at all. But now, all I want is for her to stay around and cause trouble because I ENJOY IT TO PIECES! Whenever I see an Annie scene these days, I don't FF.

• Members

During the SSS storyline..the island chapter, I thought they were going to do some interesting things with Maggie. They had her fierecly protective of Alice and someone mentioned, "Have you SEEN Maggie with that dagger she carries, she is like an Amazon know!" Would have been interesting to see her go through all that and come back to Salem ready to kick ass. Would have been interesting to have her and all the rest of the "dead," not to trust Marlena, as she was the last person they saw before they were abducted.

ALL the characters should have changed (even though the island was tacked on, I thought it was an interesting concept, all the "dead," being forced by some sicko to watch their loved ones carry on without them," could have been great but with Reilly it just feel to shits.

Anyway, she could have really played the hell out of that

• Members

Peter Bergman (Jack, Y&R)

Thad Luckinbill (J.T., Y&R)

Kristoff St. John (Neil, Y&R)

Tammin Sursok (Colleen, Y&R) (the character is more unlikeable than boring)

Lesley-Anne Down (Jacqueline, B&B)

Winsor Harmon (Thorne, B&B)

Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke, B&B)

Jack Wagner (Nick, B&B)

Archived