AMC: Friday, August 22, 2008

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soooo, is Dre leaving too? Was Yaya fired, or did she want out of her contract? Because I could believe either. She's done theatre in the city, and I have a feeling she wants to try her hand in Hollywood.

• Members

Minus Randi and Denise Vasi I thought today's show was pretty good. It had a nice mix of characters, some good humor (not stupid silliness) and a good pace.

I felt like more happened in the today than normally takes place in a week's worth of episodes!

The Randi stuff and Denise Vasi really drag everything down. And I think the failure of Randi and this story will ultimately result in Frankie being written off as well, which is really too bad because Cornelius is fantastic. I feel bad for the guy.

• Members

Well especially if he finds out that she threw his daughter under the bus... Annie has no idea who she is dealing with. I think ultimately thats the only reason they are teaming them up so Adam can eventually rip her to shreds.

• Members

The problem is the story isn't half bad, she just can't seem to sell it. I think she's a bit better since her debut, but not enough to justify keeping her on. Maybe Pratt will scale the story back... because I assume this is still a B&E leftover.

• Members

Why oh why would Annie keep the letter and not burn it? And why would she get rid of the key without destroying the evidence first? Stupid or crazy or maybe even both.

Im looking forward to seeing Annie and Adam team up but this is reminding me too much of Adam and Allie Doyle as she started to lose it. I hope this is better than that

LOVE Jake and Amanda. AMC should go forward with them

• Members

Adam and Annie!!! :)

I loved Carmen and Adam today, it was hilarious and to see his wheels turning when she told him the date was Jack. Erica, watch out. Good show today, but I agree the Randi stuff was dragging it down, seemed out of place, and the fact that Denise is chewing scenery :(

The Cass/Dre stuff was kind of thrown in too at the end there.

• Members

Could Kendall and Greenlee look anymore hypocritical? So quick to look down on Annie and run and tell Ryan that she lied and tricked him into getting her pregnant? Um didnt Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum do the same thing 2-3 years ago?

The funniest moment of the episode was when Annie was talking to Amanda and the parrot said "Raaaahhhh. Step out of the room and back away from the bird slowly" LMAO! I was completely not expecting that

• Members

I think the difference I like is that Adam and Annie are totally random. Have they even really shared a scene during MCE's entire run? Maybe during that dumb Tad/Dixie custody thing with Emma. But still - so random and a great way to mix the characters up. With Allie, she was involved with Jake who was involved with Liza/Adam...

Also - speaking of hypocrites. Babe? I'm pretty sure Amanda's date with Jake was slated for 3pm....and Miss Babe was [!@#$%^&*] JR in bed TWICE long before that date. Wait, didn't she leave at lunch time and never show back up!?!?

Archived