B&B/DAYS: Pardon me, but what is wrong with Beemer's Head?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still waiting for the easy, dirty thing :-).

The Beemer-Moss connection seems totally obvious to me too.

I think they should script it that, in his playboy days, Ridge knocked up Owen's momma. This would be around the time he also knocked up Morgan, or maybe shortly after his breakup with Morgan. I have no idea if the chronology works, but, in B&B's narrative, the notion that Owen has the hots for his (adoptive) grandfather Eric's wife Donna is...perfect.

But really, it is just that Owen looks SO like he could be Ridge's son...I don't see why they don't use that.

I continue to marvel that Beemer and Bjorlin are a couple. I mean, it is is beauty meets beauty. I really wish Nadia would get pregnant in real life :-). I just want to see that beautiful child.

I think part of what folks are reacting to vis-a-vis Beemer is that he has NO body fat. So every bone shows through. What a restrictive diet and exercise regime he must have. (I'd love to know EXACTLY what that is, by the way :) ).

• Members

I wouldn't qualify this thread as actor bashing -- at all.

It started out as a question: Is it just me or does this photo make his head look odd? Most people responded that Beem-Beem just has very angular features. Most were complimentary about those features. As if his looks need defending!

• Members

I'm thinking it involves tofu and steamed spinach-leaves and wheatgrass and carefully calibrated portions of fruit. + lots of water!

No carbs. No gluten. No unsaturated fats. No meat in the evening.

Beemer's muscular slimness adds to that air of fragility that his eyes give off.

• Webmaster

I can see why you would consider this actor bashing, but it is anything but that. I was simply working on an article and while doing so found an image where the photographer made Beemer come across, different. I was wondering if it was just me and that is why I asked the question.

If I were interviewing him, I don't see how this topic would get in the way of asking him questions about his life, his roles on TV or what he sees in his future. I was not saying his head was too big or too small, or that he is an ugly person because of this or that. I was asking what was wrong with a picture, which is always manipulated by Photoshop afterward, that he just happened to be the center of focus.

I do apologize if this came across to anyone else as a bash on Beemer, it sure wasn't my intention.

Archived