ATWT: Weekly Disscusion for Aug. 4- Aug. 8

• Members

I think I literally jumped out of my skin, clapping and hooting in delight, when Carly finally got to show some spine and called Lily a hypocrite to her face. I just wish Carly had gone further back than the last affair with Dusty. And I'm so glad Carly pointed out that everyone is now running around trying to "fix" Lily's life for her, while she's busy playing the martyr.

Now, I just wish Carly would slap Holden in the face with some truths, refuse to be his toy and kick his ass out of her life.

And in case it wasn't official, let me make it official....Carly has more balls than Luke.

I like the vets in the poisoning story...but it's just mostly boring. And the thought that Casey was infected by a transfer of bodily fluids just skeeves me out.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish Carly and Lily would have come to blows....but eh...never going to happen. I loved the Carly and Lily scenes today.

Holden is a simple jackass. I cant stand him anymore. At one point he is telling Carly he wants her and then he is with Lily trying to save his marriage....ugh...what a mess. Holden is a [!@#$%^&*] idiot! Who deserves to be alone.

So it looks like we will have another hostage situation at the hospital. I was hoping the hostage situation would have been somewhere else. Jean Piss and Goutman are so original...another hospital hostage situation. :rolleyes:

Chris talking to Bob about transfer of Emily's and Casey's bodily fluids during sex just made me ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

It was real nice to see lots of vets on today. Btw...hated the background music for the poisoning story today.

• Members

You know I wish I was on the receiving end of what

It looked exciting to me no matter how much the story stinks. At least in will be wrapped up next week. I wonder if Errol has a copy of that video?

• Members

I really wish that they would stop writing Aaron as such a fool. "Can't you see that Chris tried to hurt Ali!!!11!1 He's dangerous!" "OMG, Chris, you can't take that bracelet!!1! It's good luck." Seriously? If this is all that you have planned for him, just write him off. BUT DON'T KILL HIM! Restrain yourself, JP!

Archived