ATWT: Weekly Disscusion for Aug. 4- Aug. 8

• Members

I'm so on board with that.

I love Roger and Paul but he has become a useless spineless excuse for a Stenbeck since the Meg debacle started and really, at this point, it's putting the character out of its misery (unless they are going to miraculously stop writing him as Meg Snyder's whipping boy). Too bad Meg didn't get some pointers from BSC!Emily :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get why Parker's angry. I just wish the idiot writers would get at the cause of that anger, which is Carjack's breakup and subsequent bad romances by Carly and Jack in the past couple of years.

And BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!! Carly is done with that loser!!! She's in Montana with Sage, remember? In spite of the rotten continuity today, where Jack told Janet Carly was bringing Sage home from camp. But I have been ticked off that Carly has been suspiciously absent from the Parker/Lib saga, while she was off mooning over Holden. It's almost as if TIIC decided that Janet would "fill in" and be the "over emotional" mother in that story. Carly must be headed back into that story, Austin Peck gave an interview talking about all five parents having a scene together.

Oh, and I was so waiting for Sophie to list off all the women Paul has wronged. Because it's like every woman he's ever touched. :lol:

• Members

Parker is disrespectful to his mother, called her slut. He let Liberty pull him around bu his nose and now that he had taste of sex he is really out of control. Liberty had the good sense to know she couldn't run away with $47,00. The fact that Parker doesn't respect what his parents tell him to do. Jack told Parker to stay at home, but Parker does what he wants to do. Jack is the main reasons that Parker is so out of control and disrespectful. Janet is a lousy mother she gave her daughter birth control pill. This is the same one who allowed her daughter to stay out of school. She has never once that I seen bother to see if Liberty is doing her school work. Liberty has no former education and her mother had Liberty so young she may not check her daughter homeowrk because she wouldn't understand how to help her. I don't think Jack and Janet make a good couple, plus let face it Parker may not be blood kin but they are family and shouldn't be dating. I raised 4 daughters and at 16 I didn't even allowed them to take calls from boys. They needed to do their chores and homework.

• Members

I agree Jack is just as much responsible for this. I know he has ever right to get anger with Carly. But when his anger starts to affect the kids. It is not good. Parker can see the hatred Jack has for Carly. Then Jack plays around with Janet. What is a impressionable kid like Parker suppose to do? Jack and Carly need to keep their pants on and start paying attention to their kids.

• Members

Sadly, I am enjoying the Hughes side of the show way more than the Snyder side right now. I'm interested in seeing where this poisioning story goes even though it's slightly far fetched. I'm back to liking PEg, even though the Criag thing really turned me off to those two for awhile there.

I probably could have liked Parker and Liberty, but it was just too quick. This show continues to have pacing issues.

I want to see more of Lucinda and the other vets as well. It's nice to see Bob as much as we have recently and I'm glad Tom and Margo are part of a story.

• Members

Someone really needs to give Parker a smacking....the kid is bugging me more each day. They need to ship Parker off for a long time. I am so sick of his attitude. Why couldnt have Chris killed Aaron? He was so close. <_<

• Members

The poisoning stuff today was so campy. Bad campy, not good campy. Hasn't any of these miracle doctors wondered why Aaron isn't affected after spending so much time with Ali? And Casey has such an extreme reaction from a couple minutes bump-n-grind with Em, who barely put any perfume on? Good grief...it's not like she got buck naked and bathed in the stuff before friction transferred it to Casey.

Eeehhhh...the ParkLib stuff was just boring. What is the point of spinning all these adults around this teen crush-mance? I hated Brad today, playing the smug [!@#$%^&*], like two days of fatherhood has given him all the answers. Katie just annoyed me on principle, Janet continues to be loud and annoyingly combative whenever anyone floats an idea that she hasn't thought of herself first....and poor Jack seems bewildered and ineffectual, and I'm supremely annoyed Carly isn't putting her two cents in.

As for the teens themselves, Liberty just totally snapped back into her annoying "me, me, me" mode. Yeah, Parker's attitude isn't great...but after a summer of being teased by that little witch, on top of his other issues, at least I understand where he's coming from. Ever since they met, Lib's been the one defying parental authority, and now suddenly when it comes to him, she's not. I'm sure that when it's convenient for her, she'll be right back after him, egging him into doing what she wants. If I were Parker, I'd be feeling really used.

Archived