B&B: Colleen Dion-Scotti or Lesli Kay as Felicia?

• Members

Definitely Lesli. She makes the most out of all her scenes, even the ones where Felicia is written to be a whiny child crying "boo-hoo, I want my parents back together." If the character is weak, it's because she's written that way, despite the talented actress who's playing her being wasted by TPTB.

I just don't see that, though. No matter how talented Mills is, I don't buy Pam as the queen of the family. While Pam has become more interesting since they gave her an edge and got her away from being the sister who did little but sulk about getting stuck raising Mommy in Chicago, she seems more like a milder Sheila than the commanding presence Stephanie has, and it would take a lot of character work to get Pam to Steph's level. Felicia, on the other hand, comes off as her mother's daughter, and I could easily see her taking the throne from her mom as a "next-gen Stephanie."

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I miss Lesli as Molly on ATWT. She and Maura West were a great team, always conspiring about something. She had great chemistry with Tom Eplin, and pulled out all the stops during Tom's death scene. On GH, though, she was completely wasted and screwed over.

Archived