Y&R: What happens to Skye

• Members

I'm surprised this isn't up here already... but I scanned and did not see it. All I can say is... Hogan's definately writing now, folks!

Cyndi Reinart reports that Skye has been murdered, cut into peices, and buried in Nikki's horse's stall. She then goes on to speculate David did it.

My own feeling? David framed Victor and Jack for Ji Min's death. He'd not bury her in Nikki's horse's stall. He'd bury her in Victor's. Or Adam's. or under Brad's patio. So I think someone else is involved. I'm bummed, though... I really liked Skye.

Dismemberment though... yikes. That's over the top for a soap, no? Unless it's there because it's not really Skye, and they had to explain a mistaken identity.

But we were promised a strong august... with twists and turns... so this may be part of it. But... body parts? eeek. :o

You can see Cyndi's report on the Julyl 25th scoops edition here: http://www.komonews.com/nwa/cindi

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually... I began to wonder if the dismemberment was for 'mistaken identity' purposes... rather than "let's make this gross and spike ratings!" if the body is found, and not easily identifyable because it's been sliced, diced, etc... could they make a preliminary ID by the ring and a driver's license or such?

I want to hope Skye is not dead... but... well... that's unlikely.

• Members

I liked Skye, but I don't care if she's dead. Some of you act as if she's a legacy character or something. What's wrong with David burying her in Nikki's stable? He tried to poison and kill her this week, there was no love lost there.

And I like the creepy camp factor to this, Y&R has been missing some over the top antics FOR A LONG TIME.

• Members

Once you've seen David Kimball (sp?) go through the trash compactor, a dismembered body in the stables is nothing, lol.

But seriously, did I miss something? Why was Skye murdered in the first place? Did she see something that she shouldn't've?

• Members

We don't know why yet. Just got the spoiler she's dead and dismembered.

Because it would implicate David in the murder. David threw everyone off the Ji Min scent by casting blame elsewhere... so I kinda doubt he'd put someone he killed in a place where it would point back to him.

• Members

Oh, O.K.. Thanks Khan. I ditched Y&R for the most part earlier this year for AMC around the time that Debbi, Darnell, and Rebecca arrived back. Got tired of watching a bunch of newbies in Genoa City that I didn't care about. Sounds like Y&R is getting back on track somewhat though. Glad to hear it. I watched that show for a long time.

Archived