OLTL: Discussion for the week July 21st - 25th

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm starting to tear up. Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!! DONT END THAT MONTAGE!!!!!!!

Ben: "We were so good together, Until next time" :(

Viki: "Until next time" :(

NO!!! I WANT MORE BEN/VIKI!

Also I noticed Erin's Jessic/Viki/Ben were kinda together. Thats how it used to be. :(

• Members

Toups, in a nutshell.....Maria and her mother were run out of Texas when Asa found out that Maria was pregnant with Clint's baby. Years and years later (1986), Tina, looking for revenge against Clint, intercepted a letter from Maria to Clint. I forget the details, but Maria needed Clint for something....but Clint had no idea that Mria had his baby years ago. Anyway, Tina went to Texas to see if this Maria situation was anything she could use against Clint, and found Maria married to Al Roberts and that they had a son, Cord. Tina put two and tow together and figured out that Cord was really Clint's son and married him! Naturally, Maria hated Tina with a passion and their scenes together were campy fun! I still have much of this era on tape! Anyway, Maria followed C&T to Llanview after Al Roberts died where she found Clint. Her love for him had never ended! She plotted and schemed with Allison Perkins (resulting in the Jess is not a Buch story years later), tried to rid Cord of Tina, and most of all, she tried to get rid of Viki. None of her schemes worked. Cord found out about all of Maria's tricks and schemes during the year she was in Llanview and disowned his mother. Maria, who was unstable before, now lost her mind and plotted to kill Viki with poison and frame Tina for the murder. Of course, her plan went awry!

I LOVED BarBara Luna as Maria! OMG, she was so over the top!!! But OLTL had yet to fully cross over in to the campfest it became in 1988.

• Members

Noooo! Everything is coming to an end!!!!!!

They need to get Erin back and have her play someone else.

:lol:

LOVED THE ENDING!!!!!! Agnes and Erika saying together "Happy Anniversary One Life to Live"

EXCELLENT!

• Members

OLTL is so much better at the drama stuff. The Dorian/David/Mel/Viki scenes were awesome. That's what I want to see on this show. Not the waterfalls sh-t. Erika and Agnes were great at the end. IMO Strasser was the MVP of this two day arc.

And Erin? Sigh. It's going to make me detest current Jessica even more. ET is so seamless in the role, she's such a natural and breath of fresh air next to Slezak. I miss Jessica.

Archived