Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Members

I think it was Kirin, the 17 year old (the actor is 20something) who is dating/living with Vanessa, who works at the vet's office with Rhona and Paddy and used to be in love with Rhona. His father is the gorgeous Rakesh, who is engaged to Priya.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She looks 39 to me, just a good 39.

Sometimes I think Kirin looks good and other times I think he looks sickly (he also sounds like he has a cold at all times).

If it wouldn't make Priya sad I'd say Vanessa and Rakesh should get together.

I just hope they won't go the obvious Kirin/Priya route.

• Members

She definitely looks older than the Kirin actor.

Do you think Finn dating this HIV guy is going to cause Emma to do something inappropriate/wrong?

And what type of soap is Emmerdale when it comes to wrong actions/tricks? Do these things ever get addressed and called out so that everyone knows so and so did this? Like will Emma ever be exposed for the car trick she played on hot Adam and Aaron? Or her role barn incident with the boys dad? Or will they just fade into the background. Part of why I ask is that I like when characters face their comeuppance but eventually say they are truly sorry and work hard to earn forgiveness.

• Members

Lisa and Cain.

I actually think this is the strongest story Andy's had in years. I'll be sorry to see it wrapped up. The only part that bothers me is that so many in the village care more about hurling abuse at Tracy and making sure Andy "sees" that he's grieving in the "wrong" way, rather than actually supporting and caring.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tracy knock Chas the !@#$%^&*] out.

• Members

Naw Chas is my goddess and can do no wrong. Even when she's screaming at Aaron (who I think deserves it. Sorry I know he's had issues but I hate when people resort to self pity).

Thanks for the names. I really hope this little monster pervert doesn't hurt Belle. Even though she's dumb as rocks there's too many people who would be heartbroken if the idiot girl got hurt.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Lachlan.

I like Chas, but I can't take any more squawking about Andy. YA KNOW WHAT, I'M GLAD I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! YOUS TWO DESERVE EACH OTHER!!!

None of that helps Andy. Chas never gave a crap about Andy, and Andy never gave a crap about Chas; he never will unless he sticks it in her at some point. She's just upset about Katie and using him for her own guilt. It's tedious.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I wasn't thrilled with the crying scenes but otherwise Matthew Wolfenden did well. This story has been the making of David and Alicia as a proper couple, and I love the family unit with Leyla and Eric. I hope they won't split David and Alicia up for any silly reasons, ever.

Thomas Atkinson has been wonderful as Lachlan throughout this story. I still have no time for a Chrissie and Lachlan Redemption Tour, but he's had a difficult task and has really played a blinder in the role.

I'm liking Carly more than I thought I would, mostly because she hasn't been as aggressive and pointlessly nasty as she was in her first episode. She and Ross aren't bad together either, although she's no Donna. I will say it doesn't make a ton of sense for Emma to want them together, as she wouldn't want him to be with a woman who would stand up to her.

Ryan Hawley is literally sex on legs. Damn damn damn.

https://twitter.com/allaboutsoapmag/status/578929198863159296

• Members

Emma doesn't want them together. She knows Ross' reputation as a playboy and clearly sees that he is hung up on Donna so has pushed Carly in his direction to help get him back to that. No way does she even remotely believe it would be possible that they'd become anything substantial. Of course, unfortunately for her, she has no idea how much it'll probably blow up in her face once Carly and Ross find out about each others connection to Donna.

• Members

What's Carly's connection to her?

And how does Emma know about this Donna person? I thought she didn't know much about her kids lives?

Anyways I'm still devastated that Ross cheated on me like that....the punk. But he's adorable still and I can't blame the girl for wanting him.

WOW...my respect for Chrissy rose significantly. That's....wow.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear