EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just didn't think James Forde was very interesting, Carl. I'm perfectly fine with Liam's exit. I thought it was ridiculous that he actually could stomp his foot and insist he was staying in Walford, anyway. Bianca had every right to demand that he go with her and the family. He was a minor, after all.

Edited by TimWil

• Members

For those wondering where they might recognize the guy who Babe payed to throw a brick through the Blades window, he (Ojan Genc) also played Dr. Browning's son on Hollyoaks last year.

If we have to deal with laborious Phil the hard-man stories, getting sexy men like Max half naked is certainly a step in the right direction.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Unfortunately, putting 15 different things in front of his lower half defeated the purpose.

They've really miscast Babe. The actress is so gruesomely hammy I can't take anything she does seriously.

DVO may be the worst actress I have ever seen on this show. And DTC basically said she will be back, even as current cast are fired in favor of "names," which is astonishing.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I think this is probably the set-up for the spin-off and the twin may be in Ireland. But why? The Kat/Zoe storyline is the show's definitive storyline from the 00's, and I feel this will detract from it. How the hell could Kat not know as well?

Didn't she have the wristband Zoe was born with and gave it to her when she left town? What the hell happened to the other one then?

This was probably the last time EastEnders properly invested in a relationship that prompted a few years worth of story, sadly.

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

The only way it would have made sense to me is if she'd been so out of it she couldn't remember, like Iva on ATWT.

Even then it just feels silly to me...desperation. I get that Kat has no family to work with, but I wish they'd just recast Zoe instead. EE is consistently poor at bringing in young leading men, and a Sean recast will be no different.