GH: Week of June, 30th

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I officially took GH off my DVR today. I stopped watching 2 months ago but kept recording GH so I could FF through and watch only Lucky and Sam but even they arent worth having to watch any part of GH even through FF material. The show is just downright awful

• Members

I give up with this show. Starting today I will skip GH until things get better.......................

I HATE SO MANY CHARACTERS!! (Carly, Sonny ect...)

The only good part is Spinelli/Maxie and Lucky/Sam.....

• Members

yeah - i just youtube GH Maxie Jones and watch that days clips because its like the highlight reel of GH.

I am kinda excited for a leyla/spin/maxie/matt thing.

i must say the leyla liking spin thing threw me for a loop.

as did matt pushing logans drugs.

• Members

Co-sign and co-sign! I haven't watched in about a month. I liked Nik & Claudia but that wasn't enough to sustain my interest in the show. LuSam were awesom but on, what, two days in the past month?

Everything else is just awful. Carly & Sonny have outstayed their welcome on this show by 5 years.

• Members

I just watched today's eppy: Carly is the most ridiculous character I think I've ever had the misfortune of watching. This friggin idiot just slept with Sonny not long ago (while still married to Jax) and yet she is blowing a gasket over Jax and Kate kissing. Mind you, at around the same time that she was banging Sonny. She has no remorse over her own reckless self-destructing actions and yet wants to hold Jax and Kate to a higher standard than herself and her scumbag babydaddy. Actually, make that Sonny AND Carly are the most ridiculous characters ever. Their actions defy all rational logic.

I MUST remember to keep my remote firmly in my hand when their faces cross my screen, so I don't get sucked into anymore of their madness.

Oh and as far as the logic behind Logan accusing Maxie of breaking up him and Lulu: Lulu gave him a second chance after that incident. So why blame Maxie? He had a second chance and he blew it. Losing Lulu was on Logan's Neanderthal head. The writers at least need to keep up with what they wrote at least a year ago, so their SL's can make sense. That might be too much to ask.

I don't why I expect logical stories and realistic dialogue and interactions on this friggin show. The writers have slipped the show into an alternate universe where 'yes' means 'no' and 'right' is 'wrong' and 'logical' is 'illogical'.

I should just stop watching-- but I keep hoping Spinelli will get the girl. I'll endure a while longer and reevaluate the situation when I'm fed up-- yet again.

• Members

I am going to disagree at first she did not know what was going on but then you freeze its been known to happen. I dont blame her we all think we would do this and that when something happens badly but truely do we know until we are in that situation what our reaction is going to be. For examples car coming towards you do you stand there and look at the lights or run and it seems 90% of us stand there with their heart racing and dont move. So I dont blame for her gut reaction at that moment, lets see what she does on Monday before we send her to hell.

Archived