AMC: Monday, June 16th

• Members

the thing is I liked it at first and saw potential but only if it was about Ryan remembering and reaffirming his love for Annie but they've clearly not done that and have dragged this on forever at the expense of everyone involved. It feels as if they are all in limbo and cant move on until he remembers whenever that will be

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amen! But for some reason I could see Pratt either turning Annie into a mini Kimberly or mini Jane from MP. And neither would sit well with me.

Like Cheap, I loved Annie during McT's run. She was a single mother trying to protect her daughter at any costs. And while B&E started off great with the death father, psycho brother, and dead mother, they quickly fucked it up by turning it into another Super Ry saves the day story.

• Members

I loved watching Annie go psycho on Greenlee. McT's Annie was a pointless, boring character. B&E gave her a lot more backbone and a little personality, which included possibly being insane. I hope Pratt continues that and takes her completely over the edge.

I couldn't disagree with you more, Cheap! Annie & Ryan have just as little chemistry as he had with Greenlee. The only pairings imo that worked for him were Gillian and Kendall.

Greenlee is such a hypocrite that it's just not fun for me to watch her carry on like this to Kendall, who doesn't deserve it, imo. I hope Pratt decides to end Kenlee once and for all!

The Zach/Richie scenes were also good yesterday. It looks like Richie's eventual death will be a major murder mystery.

• Members

Yeah Rendall were as toxic as Kenlee are and just as abusive of a relationship too

I doubt it, Kenlee will be around as long as Frons is around, HE's the one behind this. Unless RB leaves were stuck with Kendall being the bitch's doormat/whipping post

Archived