AMC: Monday, June 16th

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOVED Annie attacking Greenlee. This bitch has had it a LONG time coming. I was afraid that Annie was going to come across as a psycho but I understood where she was coming from and applauded her. Its about time Annie stepped up and put the little twit in her place bc she struts around as if she's all that and her ish dont stink. Haha, she actually looked scared of Annie. Now Im just waiting for the day for her to say something sideways to Annie and get introduced to the backside of her hand

IA. B&E have been a CANCER to Annie and RyAnnie fans. Ever since they've come over, they've destroyed our couple and given them nothing but horrible material. Hopefully they leave before anymore damage can be done and hopefully Pratt can salvage whats left of them. To me, Annie has been the ONLY woman who has made Ryan tolerable and that was as written by MMT. She's been his best match adn I guess some would argue after Gillian but I didnt care for them, so its Annie for me. Its a shame whats been done with them

They thought they'd bring her on and have her shake the couples up but I dont see anyone who's really happy about the damage that has been done to accomodate her. She has her own man, why cant she stay the F away from everyone elses?

• Members

Ugh, can they end this fake Kenlee friendship and go back to building up Kendall and Annie? I loved them around the time of Annie's wedding and onwards but the show has destroyed that in favor of sticking Kendall back with that leech sucking brat. With Di gone, Annie doesnt have any female friends since they've done away with the Wildwind crew

I loved her under MMT and thought there was potential with what B&E did at first with her deaf father, but they threw that away fast once they brought in Ritchie and started having her and Ryan come across as bullies, doing out of charactetr stuff and then droppping her family story midway in favor of this stupod amnesia plot

Archived