The Incredible Hulk

Roman

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVED IT

I didn't completely hate the first one but I'll admit that it pales in comparison to this one.

Edward Norton has truly convinced me that he's one of the most unknown great talents in Hollywood. The move was a perfect mix of humor, sadness, fight scenes, etc. Great plot and great characters. The person who played The General was absolutely brilliant.

• Members

Yes they did.....and that version was horrible.

Although, on the plus side.......it did give me and my girlfriend at the time plenty of opportunities to practice our French kissing. ;)

:D

Perhaps this one will be better.

• Members

I'm one of the few who loved Ang Lee's moody original film. I dunno what anyone expected hiring an arthouse director like him to do it. The final action scene though where they become gas or somethign is confusing and makes no sense but otherwise i'm a big fan fo that movie and have no interest in this more action based version. It's not really a sequel though they do keep the setup fromt eh end of the first I think (where the finale had him working in the jungle)

• Members

I am so use to the TV show. It's hard to put aside the show and just enjoy the movie. I know this movie they tried to make it more like the TV show. But I have a feeling the movie will still stink for me.

Here is a link to the Incredible Hulk message board...it includes the movie and the TV show.

http://forum.bryanshulkpage.com/index.php?...0207f19fafec814

Archived