OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Scotty you like everything OLTL does tho ;) ;) WHat do you find refreshing about them besides the fact they're unique?

Yeah Fan February was actually one of the few things Frons did I liked--the goofy Everyone Loves Tad episode on AMC, the OLTL trading Spaces one (was it fan feb? they also did a mor elame but kinda cute movie inspired one)

• Members

Even though I knew Forbes was on his way out, I love how his death had major implications and sparked another juicy s/l directly after and due to this Jared/BE one.

A lot of other soaps nowadays tend to flick off or kill people like fruit flies. coughy&rcough.

• Members

A solid week thus far, if a bit slow moving in terms of typical blow-offs, but I know that Ron is pacing everything well. The BE takeover and Nash's death aren't the big bangs, just the tremors before the dreck hits the fan later.

• Members

I love how I'm waiting for these things to develop on OLTL rather than waiting for a half-assed writing team to make anything remotely interesting happen. PERIOD.

And I also love how I don't even care that (although probably everyone already knows),

Archived