AMC: Friday, May 30, 2008

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zach/Kendall

I am really shocked that this couple is not nearly falling apart or feeling so many after effects due to the one night stand between Aidan/Kendall. Now this is a sign of a strong couple! Of course, I am loving that they are getting stronger and not letting this slip up get in the way of their happiness

• Members

I loved Tad/Dixie getting to live their lives together, but it disheartens me that TIIC don't realize how important this couple is to the show. Now they need to bring her back alive!

Adam/JR were also good today.

• Members

I kind of found myself liking the Tad and Dixie scenes cause they were actually not badly written

*looks around* Did I say that outloud? LOL :P

Well forgive me for quoting Carruthers, but she was right "Apart they're NOT whole, together they're INVINCIBLE" :)

• Members

The Tad and Dixie were really sweet. Loved the 'slap some lovin on ya' line lol. Honestly Tad and Dixie were winning me over, before TPTB made their stupid decision

LOVED LOVED LOVED Zach and Kendall today. That was the Zen I fell in love with ^_^

The Jesse and Angie/JR and Adam scenes were also enjoyable

• Members

I just finished watching 4 straight episodes of All My Children and didn't fast forward through any of the scenes! Amazing! Anyway, I loved the Tad and Dixie scenes today. They should've been the new Ruth and Joe! Michael E. Knight and Cady McClain play off of each other really well.

The only think I didn't like about this episode was the editing. I thought it was poorly done. Did anyone notice that when JR and Adam were talking to each other, that one second adam is sitting on the sofa and the next when JR turns around, Adam is sitting in the chair?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to next week.

• Members

Ditto...I thought the entire episode was very strong and agree that if this is the kind of thing that Kate Hall can do consistently, then she deserves to move up the ranks. This show just made me want the Tad and Dixie story all the more!

Just wish this stuff with Greenlee and Kendall would wrap...hated when Zach said they were like "sisters". That just makes me think it's NEVER going to end. If they insist on this, I would at least like to see Kendall and Greenlee on an even playing field...seems like Kendall is the one always trying to keep this friendship together. Better still, make them rivals without the men folk. Kendall can start a rival company and the angst can create "internal" strife between the girls and their significant others. This sleeping with or lingering over each others partners is just getting tired.

• Members

ICAM. I did enjoy the Tad and Dixie scenes but one day does not make up for something that should have played out in real time and which I will never forgive them for until Dixie is brought back alive. I waited 20 years for Dixie and Tad to have their daughter - not just Tad. It's disappointing and disheartening how clueless TIIC remain.

I loved Adam/JR today. I thought Jacob was fantastic (of course DC always is).

I also enjoyed the tenderness and true love displayed by Angie/Jesse and Zendall.

With no Greenlee/Aidan or Ryan/Annie it was a very nice break. They all need to stay away for a long time - especially Greenlee.

Archived