AMC: Friday, May 30, 2008

• Members

I couldn't stand to watch the JR/Adam stuff, I can't stand to listen to JR being a raging as$hole to Adam after all Adam's done for him

I think that's why I enjoyed ALL 3 couples that were showcased on Friday. No outside interference was one, and that those 4 weren't on. I wonder if Cam isn't on as much cause of that new game show he's doing?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked the whole episode, too. The Tad/Dixie stuff was a lot better than I thought it would be. I never liked Dixie, but I didn't mind her at all today. The only sore spot in it for me was seeing Krystal talking to Tad. At least she was trying to get him to come back for his daughters[she could have said children, though...um Jamie] and not for her.

Very good show. The editing was a little off. The inconsistencies in the editing and in the writing was always been one of the shows problems for me. I feel like I'm watching "All My Children" one day and "scab-All My Children" the next. It should flow better by now. Oh well, I could on complaining but won't. Those are really minor details compared to how good the episode was today.

• Members

LOVED the Tad/Dixie story on Friday! They were fun, funny, romantic, full of chemistry! Just the way I remember them! Now if only tiic would really understand what we want, instead of giving us what THEY want! A REAL LIVE return of Dixie, for me, would be the only way to rectify their horrific mistake from a year and a half ago.

Archived