AMC Tuesday

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay a Skye mention! when Adam was going through the list of the people he loved that could get hurt, not only did he mention Skye, but she was the first person he mentioned. Im glad to see he hasnt forgotten her and that he still lvoes her very much

Loved seeing Greg. The flashbacks were great. I wouldnt mind if Jenny returned

• Members

Kendall should seriously, relinquish her shares in Fusion to Greenlee and start a cosmetics division at Cambias. Once Erica is out of prison her and Kendall can work together on it. Meanwhile Greenlee makes one poor business decision after another eventually bankrupting Fusion.

Greenlee begs Kendall to help her save the company they created together and Kendall refuses and tells her she is done.

Greenlee, left with nothing leaves town never to be heard from again. I mean we all assume Becky Budig is going to bolt after the one year mark, so they should totally go this route.

• Members

Adam that is awesome :D:wub:

I have so wanted Kendall to start a company that's all hers for a long time now. She doesn't need Fusion or the others. Maybe she could start up Enchantment again or something.

No don't relinquish her shares to Greenlee, twist the knife and give them to Babe as payback for Greenlee giving her shares to Babe when she left town in 2005 :lol:

• Members

Rob

I am seriously hoping that, after he is discovered as Papel, that they somehow keep him around because I really like the actor and the character is darn evil but very much a love to hate kind of guy. He does have it in him to be a superstar of a villain in AMC's history and rank up there with his brother and Billy Clyde Tuggle. We always can use someone to stir the pot in Pine Valley. Let it be Rob!

• Members

Honestly what will it take to get rid of the Stiletto Sluts? They are everything that is wrong with soaps.

Laurence Lau did some damn fine work today. He stepped into a role he hasn't played for decades, grabbed it by the throat, kicked its ass and made it call him Daddy! The flashbacks were great but it was Greg, here and now, that made me feel and made me cry.

During the scenes with Debbie, Darnell and Laurence, I kept hoping that somebody gathered together these vapid, anorexic reality show rejects and said "You want to be a actor? A REAL actor? Then stop snorting coke and throwing up your lunch and look at how its done. If you're lucky, you might be HALF this good one day!"

Archived