AMC Tuesday

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Laurence Lay hasn't missed a beat. I loved the flashbacks, we even got to see Enid, his good for nothing mother. I really enjoyed Jake/Tad/Aidan at the bar. Ricky really blends into the show well, you'd hardly know he's a newcomer. His wife is totally going to show up at some point based on him having the wedding band still. I bet you know who will play her ;)

It was nice to see Adam look like Adam again. The disheveled look is not a good one for David Canary. Great episode overall.

• Members

Sweeps ends tomorrow. It always starts on a Thursday and ends 4 weeks later on a Wednesday. Here is the Sweeps schedule for 2008:

FEBRUARY 2008 January 31 - February 27, 2008

MAY 2008 April 24 - May 21, 2008

JULY 2008 July 3, - July 30, 2008

NOVEMBER 2008 October 30 - November 26, 2008

July does not include all markets so the most important sweeps are considered February, July and November.

• Members

I understand and I'm sure a lot of people do. My point was that technically it's not and since Sweeps is what the advertisers concentrate on, it would have been smarter planning by TIIC to have today's show be the first day of Sweeps. Based on spoilers and promos, it seems that starting this week AMC is finally going to have some exciting scenes and big movement in stories over the next couple of weeks which just might help increase the ratings a bit but IF it happens it will be too late to be reflected in the Sweeps ratings.

• Members

Well, don't forget that Michael J. Cinquemani, who wrote today's script, also wrote for General Hospital while Skye was there. It's little touches like that that earn writers points with me -- realizing bits and pieces of history.

Archived