Days Casting Tidbit

• Members

According to a poster on the NBC Message Board, Doug and Julie return to Days in June to tape four episodes.

Four ain't much, but I'll just be glad to see them! :D

PS-I think this show could benefit from a "Horton Backbone". These two embody the history of this show, and IMHO, are needed for more than a few sparse showings a year.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

its nice to see them but i disagree that they are needed. They have maggie who very well could be a horton backbone and they dont write fr her.

more hortons are needed. its time they take the show back over. where is abby? mike? sarah?

• Members

I agree with you JP. I think they need Hortons, but the younger ones. I like Doug/Julie but whenever they are back it is for a couple of shows and that is it. Makes it hard to get excited for them when you know it will be for a short moment.

• Members

i disagree, i eman.. if theyw ere coming back and doug had cancer or something and it was only for 3 episodes then yes, but i always get excited hwen they come for a visit. the fact that they are not staying doesntruin it for me, it makes it all the mor sweet. plus its one of the few things on soaps that is very real. not the entire family lives in one town (err house...) but a lot of tiems they do come for a visit, and D&J alway seem to be ther when needed.. asoide from bo's ilness.

Archived