AMC: New Promo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Meh I don't buy she'd be all that pissed. With the way they've been writing Graidan, I don't buy Greenlee's "love" for Aidan.

They've made Graidan into too much of a joke, especially when they have Greenlee taking Ryan's calls while on a romantic picnic with her boyfriend

It also shows to me she doesn't have faith in Aidan or Kendall. Heck even when Kendall fessed up to Zach he never once doubted that she loved him, can't say the same for Greenlee with Aidan......

• Members

That would have been funny, Cheap, considering that Greenlee ruined Leo/lLAura wedding, interrupted Jack/Erica, and then tried to stop Ryan/Annie....now, she gets someone interrupting her wedding with the news about Kendall/Aidan ONS ;)

Maybe she will forgive him and then, on the day of her wedding to him, she dumps him and says she has secretly fallen back in love with Jake ;)

• Members

Yep I still cannot believe she publically blasted Kendall at Thanksgiving for "robbing" her of her child. The wench was an idiot. Zach pulled the power and Ryan's sperm along with Greenlee's eggs were defrosting. Greenlee's eggs became totally defrosted. They could not be used so Kendall went for plan B and that was to use Ryan's drying up sperm and her egg but will give her baby up for adoption to Ryan/Greenlee.

Ugh! I hated when she pulled that crap.

Greenlee likes to make all of her little declarations and what not in public...Leo/Laura wedding, Jack/Erica wedding, blasting Kendall at Thanksgiving, Ryan/Annie wedding. It is always at an event where she either drops a bomb or has a hissy fit

• Members

well I cant blame her for the Leo/Laura thing. She didnt make any announcements there. She didnt go there with the intention of causing any trouble. Her father was having heart problems, and she went there to get David. Laura, being the psycho she was, threw Greenlee in a room and locked her there. The only way out was through the air vents and got stuck up there and set off the sprinklers to get some attention so someone would find her. Laura brought that on herself.

I do agree with you on all the rest though :)

• Members

Why can't Greenlee just be justifiablly mad? Why does she have to forgive Kendell quick? Kendell lied to her and it doesn't look like Kendell went crazy and made a mistake. Kendell got really sad and then got horny and then lied about it for what five-six months from her "best friend". Also is that how life works? Oh sorry I burnt your house down but you killed my cat so you better not stay mad at me for a long time! what you did was waaaay worse! :rolleyes:

Archived