• Last Reply
  • Members

Today was Pretty Amazing Episode

I loved the scene with Morgan and Phillip.I hope they pair them together

Welcome To Salem Martino.I really like this actor

My favorite scene today was the police station with Nicole & Sami hahahahahha

My Grade For Today A++++

• Members

Am I the only one incredibly disappointed by Nicole's return? She seems like nothing more than a thorn in other characters' sides. While that's okay to have, can something at least be written for this girl to prove to me that she is a true character and not just a plot-device to bring two people together, or pull people apart, or just make life hell. Until that happens, Nicole's return is a big huge flop for me. I'm over this drunken b*tch.

• Members

^

^

LOL shawn, that would mean the emmys were fair....

^

Actually up until this past week i was very let down by nicole. but now is ee why she was brought back. she has such great interactions with everyone and has finally made sami brady pull out her bitch card again. i do agree she is somewhat of a plot divice, but its one i dont mind.

• Members

I MUCH prefer Nicole over Dr. Moondoggy and Gidget, and definitely more than the Uncle/Niece weird stuff.

Sami and Jawn's conversations.......someone please burn that damn disc!! Let's keep him!

• Administrator

Jope subsex flashbacks!!! WHY!!!! 2202_puking.gif

I wonder what was the point of these flashbacks since it wasn't John who was remembering them.

At least there was no incest and Dr. McCreep today. :)

• Members

Hey Toups.

I have a weird feeling that maybe one of Dena’s long-term storylines is planning to do a John/Hope/Bo/Marlena love quadrangles.

Wow, DAYS is surely trying to relive stories from the 2003’s-2004’s era.

• Members

i LOVED days today. The jawn & Sami scenes were the best. I was very happy to see them having scenes together. Loved what all sami did tell john. Loved the throwbacks to Sami being a bitch and i loved the flashbacks. Even the Jope subsex.

Also, its nice to see EJ having shades of gray and some debth to Nicole. Itw as really intersting to see an episode with only 4 people on, but it worked well, IMHO.

• Members

I thought Tuesday's was great without Daniel and Chelsea. I used to like Chelsea all right, but IMHO she (and Daniel) has been dragging the show down. It's not the actress' fault, so much as the writing. I'm sick of listless, dead fish Chelsea and Dr. Jonas is just all wrong for her. I'm not feeling the connection between them at all -- in fact, in seems completely random and forced. Maybe if there had been more than just "NO I DON'T LIKE HIM NO I DON'T LIKE HER OH WAIT WE DO" to build it up... it seems so many of today's so-called "romances" on Days are just people denying everything and then mashing each other together because it's what we expect them to do.

Archived