B&B: Bring back Beth Logan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Joan Collins dosen`t want to come back to Soaps, she has said it.

Donna Mills looks like a barbie doll, really freaky that she never has a wrinkle in her face.

Marla Adams who also where on Days as Claire McIntyre, crazy Ali McIntyres mother, for 50 Eisodes in 1999, she was actually rather good, i have never seen her as Beth, but i know she played Dina on Y&R, many years ago, Marla Adams would be a good choice to see as Beth!.....

• Members

Joan Collins has never said that she's done with soaps, I'd like to see a source for that statement. She HAS said that she found GL a very hard show to do...likely because of a conflict with Mary Alice Dwyer Dobbin. I think she'd enjoy B&B, it's the lightest work schedule in daytime, films in sunny LA (where she owns a plush condo) and Brad Bell tends to pay people well. She'd likely be recurring like Linda Gray, she'd love it.

Donna Mills looks amazing but far from freakish. Check out this years episode of Nip/Tuck. She looks like one of those women who just happened to look damn fabulous her whole life. She absolutely has wrinkles and can move her face.

Marla Adams is a great actress, loved her on DAYS. She was also great as Dina on Y&R, that's where she should be reinvigorating the Abbotts (along with Eileen Davidson and David Tom).

Judith McConnell would be a fantastic Beth!

• Members

Joan Collins said in an interwiev in Brittish Press when they asked her about returning to soaps, i think they meant in The Uk, she said she had a lot of respect and love for the actors and actresses on soap operas, but that it where to much work and that she didn`t think she where ever coming back to one.

I Remember this very much, but it must atleast have been two or three years since she said these, so it woudn`t be that easy to find the article......

• Members

she did say that, however B&B is diff than most soaps. It is only half an hour so there isnt as much. Also ithey could bring her on like they have patrick Duffy, betty white and others. use them, but not that much, but enough to tell the story. GL used her alot and im sure thatw as a lot of work. most film and primetime sactors could never cut it in daytime to be honest.

• Members

"Hey mother. Its me Donna, your whore daughter in case you forgot what one i am. Well you see Stormie, your son, and Katie, your youngest child that we know of, had an accednt and well... she got shot in the heart and there are no trasplans and Bridegtt Forrester, the only dr in L.A. says all other hearts are too far. But there is more.... Stormie, well.. he killed himself and Katie now has his heart. Call me"

• Members

lol or Katie goes beserk after the whole heart thing and becomes a serial killer, taking out people's hearts and then just bag it, tag it and put it on ice and donate it to the local hospital LOL

Archived