B&B: Bring back Beth Logan

• Members

I think B&B should bring back Brooke's mom. Now, EVERYONE else has been re-cast so she probably should too.. who should play her?

Dare to dream here, I'd like to see Sally Field or Linda Evans!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Noooooo! Not Kim Zimmer!

1. Too big a personality for little B&B.

2. She is going to be pissed when her character gets sidelined from 24/7 exposure in favor of the R/B/N/T Quadrangle of DOOM.

3. Kim Zimmer as Katherine Kelly Lang's mom? BWAH!

Julia Barr and Donna Mills are inspired choices. I was going to go for Judith McConnell (ex-Sophia, Santa Barbara) as I could see her as KKL, JG, HT and WdV's mom.

P.S.: Linda Evans appeared on B&B about 4 or 5 years ago playing a completely different character.

• Members

I would prefer Beth to be cast age appropriately. They have to strike a chord between being a contemporary of Stephanie's while realistically being married to Patrick Duffy.

Much as I love Donna Mills, I don't want to see the role thrown at someone for the sake of glamour. I'd love to see a fierce, middle class character. Someone who's clearly struggled in her life and has some world weariness.

Julia Barr just seems far too young. Bearing in mind Eric, Stephanie and Mass are in their late 60s and went to college together it wouldn't ring true.

Susan Sullivan would be good but she wouldn't do it. Judith McConnell could be awesome and she'd have cracking chemistry with Susan Flannery. Leigh Taylor Young could be the right age but she's had too much plastic surgery and lacks personality.

• Members

Judith McConnell would make a great Beth Logan. Vicky Wyndham or Linda Dano could also share some great scenes with Eric, Stephanie, Stephen and the Logan girls.

Beth has to be part of the B&B canvas full-time, even as a recurring character. But please, don't turn her into a diva. A fashion designer or something like that. I still have a hard time watching captain Nick own a fashion house...

BTW it was Linda GRAY who appeared on B&B as few years ago, not Linda Evans.

• Members

You're all focused on casting Beth...cool recommendations.

I'm more focused on the chilling emotional portrait that is becoming clear. It's so funny this thread started here, because I was thinking along similar lines on Usenet (4/26/08)

I should add that her enduring absence during this crisis will further deepen the sense that Beth is a VERY BAD woman. At least...I hope that is how she gets written.

Archived