AMC: SOD Spoilers

• Members

Thanks Betty!

4/29 Issue

B5 appear as themselves on 4/25 to perform their song "Erica Cain" at a rally to show support for Ms. Kane.

YaYa DeCosta debuts on 4/25 as Cassandra Foster, Angie's daughter. Cassandra will find romance with Dre.

Laurence Lau returns for several episodes as Greg Nelson on 5/20.

Dixie returns as a ghost, & Adam is the only one who sees her. To reunite Tad with Kate (Kathy, being raised by Julia), Dixie haunts Adam (who knows Kathy is Kate) to get him to do the right thing. Adam thinks he's going crazy - ironic since Adam once tricked then-wife Dixie into believing SHE was going crazy.

An AMC rep denies that the casting call for Edie is actually to recast Colby.

Zach intends to send Aidan packing (4/28)...Adam's children question his sanity on 4/29, while an angry Greenlee confronts Zach about Aidan. Erica suffers from being kept in isolation...Annie plans to make Ryan "love" her again...Zach has forgiven Kendall, but not Aidan...

A viewer enjoyed seeing Zach take Ryan on a stroll down memory lane (via surveillance footage) - Ryan deserves to be treated with contempt for taking every opportunity to stalk a married Kendall, while ignoring Zach's disapproval & Kendall's disinterest.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL Erica in solitary confinement! She is being my woman...getting into trouble behind bars. That's my Erica :lol:

I was going to post that spoiler just now but it looks like her number one fan (starting to sound like Kathy Bates from Misery :lol:) beat me to it! This should be fun ;)

Archived