PSNS: Photos & Autographs from cast members

• Members

On the NBC Passions forum, someone made a thread saying how they received several stuff from the fan mail. I was never apart of the Passions fan club. I so regret that because past and current members got it. Someone who I haven't talked to in over a year saw my reply wanting them and she sent me an email with them. She would have posted them at NBC but she cannot login at that site for some reason. OMG!!!! She is so freaking nice!!! Thanks so much ILovePassions2!! You're the best. :D

copyofscanhb8.jpg

scan00011id5.jpg

scan00022be7.jpg

scan00044ud9.jpg

scan00055pa4.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

OMG!! Thank you so much for posting these, Rakesh!!

Love the yearly pictures!! I don't care what anyone says, Passions was a fun, wacky, insane, soap to watch and I loved it from beginning to end. I have to admit, my eyes started to teary. The memories. :(

• Members

YW.

ITA Toups! JER wanted to try something different with Passions. He wanted it to be a one of a king of soap and I love it and I will miss it so much when it goes off air this coming August. I wish JER and Lisa's note were handwritten by them. I would have loved that!!!

Toups - I posted these here because I know you will appreciate them and you would love a note from JER. I like JER but you like him more than any JER fans I know.

• Administrator

It's always good to hear from JER. :)

I wish someone (TvGuide? Entertainment Weekly) would do an interview with about writing for Passions for the past 9 years. I would love to read about that.

Archived