ATWT: Monday discussion

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course, I couldn't get a knock down drag out fight for the end of Kack, but the whimper it went out on (again, hopefully for the final time) was fun in it's own way. :D Awkward small talk, leading to a patented Katie "sad face" when Jack was less than willing to give it another go, or even voice that he wanted to..SWEET!!

What struck me today was how CZP and Sofie both have the same type of wide, dark eyes. I could have done without the "let's make this all about Gwen and her happiness" scene, but at least it highlights the best about Barbara.

Carjack as usual, was very angsty. I loved the Carly/Brad scenes.

I know this won't be popular, but I really didn't think Luke was funny, heckling Casey about whether he was "man enough" to be perceived as gay. I get that it was supposed to be funny, but it just fell flat for me.

But, WOW...with that haircut, nuCasey suddenly looks like previousAdam, Craig Lawlor.

• Members

I like nuCasey's hair though I love his cut body more. He is growing on me by leaps and bounds.

I didn't find Luke funny either. I also don't get why Luke lied about Casey being his boyfriend. He has known Casey all his life so why didn't he tell the immigration officer the truth that they were long time friends? It is so easy to discover the truth. This is all trying to much to give a storyline to a bolster useless Luke, Noah and Ameera. Simply, move Luke out of Noah and Ameera's orbit and problem solved.

• Members

Well thank god that KACK mess is over. Now let the CARJACK reunion begin I hope. Jack is very confusing. First he keeps telling Carly over and over not to get the wrong idea about going back and then she says she wants to move forward together and asks if he can do that and he says I don't know and hugs her? That was strange. They really need to stop having Katie run to Jack if they are trying to sell BRATIE because that is really ruining that couple for me. Brad trys so hard and she keeps crapping on him and it makes it hard to root for them as a couple.

I am really liking the new Casey now. He is really growing on me. And not liking how Barbara's cancer story is now all about Sophie too. But I'm trying.

• Members

It was nice to see Carly walk in just when Katie was getting the axe....LOL. I loved the ending with Carly and Jack. :wub: The Carly and Brad scenes were nice too.

Hmmm...I thought Luke was a jerk to Casey. I didnt like Luke very much today. I did LOL to Casey's reaction when Luke said he was his boyfriend. Everything else was just blah with Luke heckling Casey. I did like the ending with Noah statement to Luke. I just hate that both characters(Noah and Luke) are being insensitive to others(Luke and Casey).

Archived