GL: Are they killing off...

• Members

Ricky Paull Goldin?

There's a vague ad airing on CBS that suggests someone's going to get in an accident and it doesn't look good.

Considering RPG's leaving shortly, I wonder if Gus is slated for death by David. I could be wrong.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe that they are doing this. I kept hearing rumours that Gus was going to be killed off, but I was hoping it wasn't true. I want Gus to come back when Harley turns back into the Harley I used to know.

The saddest part about all of this is that it won't be done well. There is potential for a great story that will affect Harley, Olivia, Natalia, Rafe etc., but it will be wrapped up in a couple of episodes and then Harley will be consoled by Cyrus, Natalia will have nothing to do, and Olivia will be back-burnered without a story.

This show still has so much potential, but I'm being left with little to no hope that it will actual start utilizing it.

• Members

Just great, GL. Wow.

I have to wonder if this story was changed somewhat. Speculation was Michelle Ray Smith was leaving earlier this year and she would have been a natural for this storyline.

Instead, RPG is sacrificed, albeit because he quit the show.

Archived