OLTL: David Vickers returns

• Members

http://abc.go.com/daytime/onelifetolive/DavidVickers.html

:D

Fan favorite Tuc Watkins will reprise his role as comical con man David Vickers on Wednesday, May 7.

When last seen in December, David left Llanview to find his destiny--or rather, his next get-rich-quick scheme. The money hungry David doesn't know he's Asa Buchanan's long lost son, and thus heir to a considerable fortune. Jared Banks, knowing David's true identity, lied that HE was Asa's child to become part of the Buchanan dynasty. When David returns, will Jared's deception be exposed--and will David finally get the cash windfall he's been looking for?

Most recently, Tuc Watkins played Bob Hunter, one half of Wisteria Lane's resident gay couple, on ABC's Desperate Housewives. He first joined OLTL in 1994. His film and television credits include Beggars & Choosers, The Mummy, Cold Case and Six Feet Under. He's also a veteran of General Hospital, where he played the devious Dr. Pierce Dorman.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is good news and while I might be in the minority here, I would love to see them revisit David and Viki, even if it is nothing more than as friends and confidantes. The scenes last August (I think) when David and Viki were posing as lovers to make Clint and Dorian jealous were hilarious and fun. It was obvious Watkins and Slezak had a BLAST playing those scenes with one another and they had chemistry!!!!!

• Members

I think Tuc Watkins is highly overrated. He plays the same dumb jock scenes. His tai chi lines are not amusing. He's man candy meant to parade around in a towel or underwear, but he's not a good actor. The way he delivers lines makes him appear very rehearsed and robotic. No wonder his character is a prop on DH. He can't touch any of the actresses on that primetime soap.

Archived