B&B: Who should play Steffy?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know another good way to reintroduce her? Bring Morgan back into the picture! The should start slowly by showing scens of her overseas talking to Ridge and Taylor through phone calls and have her run into Morgan DeWitt. Once Morgan realizes who she is, she takes an interest in Steffy and gets closer to her in hopes of using her to come back to LA and cause some trouble. That would play upon teh history of the two characters since Morgan kidnapped Steffy as a child. Taylor and Morgan were good rivals and it would give her some to fight with besides Brooke and Ridge could also use a reprieve from the ridiculously redundant triangle with her and Nick. They could use this story to kill off Phoebe, thus leaving one twin or have this be the story where Steffy ends up getting injured and getting plastic surgery, possibly bc of Phoebe which would start a sibling rivalry between the two. So many possibilities with Steffy and Morgan

• Members

I think it would be interesting if Steffy were a lesbian and Morgan got her hooks in by seducing her. That would be a really good way to differentiate Steffy and Phoebe as well, imo

As far as bad actors on B&B, I think JW and RM are among the worst. Jennifer Gareis is pretty bad. HT and KKL aren't all that great. KKL might be slightly better than Hunter T, but she's given so little to work with it's hard to judge. She's been playing the same scenes for nearly 20 years afterall, against the same actors no less. She does come through when they give her something like the rape. John McCook is pretty bad, imo. He gets that puzzled look on his face a little too often.

But B&B is so campy I don't think that bad actors hurt the show that much. I certainly wouldn't want to see any of the main players recast, even with a better actor. After 20 years, I'm attached to some of these people, even if they aren't ever going to deserve the Emmy.

I do think SF, LK, Heather T and Alley Mills stand out as the best, but 3 of those people are given very little to do and I doubt AM will be a part of the cast 3 months from now and we'll be lucky if Heather T is still around.

• Members

Yeah, JG is pretty bad. She can't handle camp that well. My student film actors could handle camp WAY better then her.

Ally is the best! She makes Donna melt in her skinny dresses because her acting is so well.

Steffy a lesbian or at least a bi-sexual would be awesome! Here's an idea:

Steffy could come back to town. Rick will have her hooks into Steffy but she will say she's gay. Phoebe (who doesn't know that Steffy is a lesbian and who still has feelings for Rick) will be jealous thinking that Rick wants her sister and not her and goes ape on her sister forcing Steffy to reveal she's gay to her sister. She doesn't want her mom and dad to find out but Phoebe doesn't believe her and sets her up on Speed Dating or something at Insomnia just to get her away from Rick. Steffy meets a girl there (unless there are some past kid characters who haven't been aged yet, lets name her Angel and since B&B hasn't have much ethnic characters lets make her bi-racial) who was there as a favor of a homophobic friend. Phoebe butts heads with CJ when he sees Steffy flirting with Angel. Phoebe thinks Steffy is trying to distract her from seeing that Steffy really likes Rick. CJ thinks that Steffy, being away long enough to discover her self, is gay. Angel and Steffy leave for another restaurant but Phoebe doesn't see them leaving and thinks she has snunk away to be with Rick. So she goes to Rick's house and finds him with Taylor. Phoebe freaks out and goes to CJ. Meanwhile, Steffy and Angel slept together (I'm sure CBS won't show them having sex) and Angel reveals she's Clarke Garreson's daughter (he had an affair before the show came and we could make her 22 since B&B wasn't on in 1986) and that CJ knows he's her sister and gay but nobody else does...not even her controlling mom. In fact, her mother set her up on the speed dating (for fear of her being gay) not knowing that her half brother owns Insomnia.

Phoebe tells CJ that Rick is seeing Taylor and he wants to be with his sister and that she should just go away. CJ explains that Steffy couldn't be with Rick because she's with his sister. Phoebe doesn't understand *cue soap opera flashbacks* now she does. But she doesn't get how CJ could have a sister. CJ explains that his dad has an affair with a lady who is also a Christan. Angel transfered colleges from her hometown to get away from her controlling mom and to find herself. Phoebe and CJ decide to get together and help their sisters.

Thats all I have for now. Think the Forreseter twins should be played by Leven Ramblin (Steffy should be the brunette and Pheobe should be the one with the dye job.)

Angel should be played by Devetta Sherwood if the new Y&R doesn't get her back first.

Archived