ATWT Wednesday March 12th

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the point trying to be made about Katie is that if she would've just stayed put she wouldn't have been wandering around the warehouse in the first place and then she wouldn't have got knocked in the head causing her to roam around and distract Jack.

• Members

Lame show, as usual. Bringing Emma and Aaron out of exile for that tiresome wedding was a crock. You'd think Seth and Angel were renewing their vows. Why didn't Ameera question which god she was praying to at Emma's diner table? It probably doesn't matter since there wasn't a bit of Islamic tradition in the marriage ceremony.

As for the red light, wasn't it apparent that ATWT pulled off the unthinkable? Goutman & co. ripped off the WORST soap on the air just for kicks, as GL used the same technique for its Halloween episode.

I'd love to know how Jack is going to survive without a heart transplant. It looked like Kit shot him right in the ticker. I bet we'll never get a scene with Carly admitting how monumentally stupid it was to trust the woman who helped her youngest son's kidnappers and then let her oldest bear a murder rap. Water under the bridge! Then again, she might go to a convent now that G-MAN has been harmed by this association.

• Members

Excuse me? The show sucks. Am I at fault for pointing it out, or is the current regime at fault for proving me right? My posts are written better than the scripts, and exponentially more humorous than mean spirited - a cakewalk next to the venom Lynn Marie Latham got for Y&R. Since Valentine's Day I have indeed cut back on my viewing. TPTB have no influence on my health, and will only succeed in killing Irna Phillips' creation.

• Members

Y'know, I was intending to do a "peace/love/understanding" post to anyone defending Katie. After all, I hate her anyway. :)

UNTIL I went and reviewed the tape. Jack wanted Brad and Katie to LEAVE. They refused and Jack clearly stated "BOTH YOU GUYS, guard the door. Don't let Kit escape." BRAD was cooperating; Katie, after promising Jack and stating her "trust" in him, (and browbeating Brad into following Jack's directions) left Brad to do it by himself while she did what SHE wanted to do.

Jack had no reason to expect Katie to pop out from behind him, dazed, confused, or just her general blonde ditzy self. She's lucky Jack didn't shoot her accidently. Katie's actions clearly contributed to Jack's being shot. Not that I think they were malicious (like Em's little empowerement drugging of Chris yesterday). But I'm sure no one will bother to point this out to Katie, because, of course, "she didn't know what she was doing". As if she ever does.

I don't have a clue about the Brad/Bonnie spoiler. Well....maybe

I'm beginning to wonder if Kit truly shot Sam. We didn't get any flashback scene. I guess her going after Carly could be more about thinking Sam didn't love her after all. Maybe our lazy writers will tie Gray in with Sam and Kit, and we'll get some kind of "pulled out of our ass" twist.

• Members

That's what I was wondering...until I read this:

Kit definitely was a woman scorned...I remember when she first came on the scene (during that whole storyline where JJ was kidnapped) She was dead serious when she was trash talking Jack about being one of those men that lead women on (she caught Jack talking on his cellphone to Katie)...

They very well could have Kit/Gray/Matt all tied up together....I don't care how, but just tie them all up and ship em...Gray definitely is one that can't take rejection easy.....Matt's just a bumbling moron that doesn't have a backbone and already is in a heap of mess and just got out of jail.

I was really looking forward to seeing a Noah/Luke storyline but they had to mess it up by bringing yet another outsider to come between them.

• Members

I didnt watch the show but here are my thoughts on what i read.

1. This show sucks.

2. WTF Kit? Gray? whatever.

3. I do not care about any character on this show anymore.

4. team katie. but only because i hate carly. i love both TC & MW. and i think carjack has been killed like carson on GH has. people to bash katie for every little thing she does. she could paint her fingernails red and be bashed for it. but the same could be said for carly. it all depends on what board you go to.

5. i actually like this luke/noah/amree (sp?) storyline. it happens in real life and i like the actress.

6. wow. this show sucks.

as i said above, i like this storyline, but i wish they would tell it like this. have her asking about things and people telling her about what they think and whatnot and let her share what she knows with them. in a non PSA kinda way. but that will never happen, esp on this show with whos running it...

Archived