ATWT Wednesday March 12th

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe it's just 'cause I'm old, but seeing anything through that red light was nearly impossible. Made it completely impossible to enjoy Katie getting smucked in the head.

Anyone should consider marrying at the Snyder estate officially bad luck. Henry walked out on Vienna, Jack cheated on Katie within weeks, and now a green card marriage. (Can you say "boring"???) Now Lilden are talking about yet another renewal ceremony? *&%%)%^^%*()!!!!! GMAFB.

• Members

Yeah I would have like to she Katie hit upside the head without the red tint but a hit upside the head is a hit upside the head.... and what was the purpose of her calling out Jack's name... IDIOT got him shot....

I may be the only one but..... AARON DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I :wub: Aaron and they gave him a horrible story to come back to... it was so short lived.... and to make matters worse we never got to see a one shirtless scene... I'll miss him yet again! This baby storyline has been the death to everyone involved...

• Members

Sorry but it wasn't Katie's fault this time. Jack should have never taken his eyes off Kit and as a cop he should have known this. As for Katie she was out of it from getting hit on thead head by Kit and it was clear as day that she didn't realize what was going on as she stumbled in there AND then she passed out right after. She couldn't even keep herself up and had to hold on to something.

• Members

Well it's official. Katie is a @#%%$# idiot!! :angry: First Jack says to stay at the exit and does she stay there ...NO!! After looking at Jack and saying," I trust you Jack!" and let me just say YUCK, Jack is not gone 10 seconds and she is off and running around the damn warehouse. :wacko: She is officially an airhead! And why the hell is she calling for Jack when he has a @#$%^%$ gun on Kit is beyond me. Of course Carly is now going to have to save everyone's ass again!! I swear, if Jack can say he wants to be with that airhead after todays episode than he is as much of an idiot as she is!

• Members

^^^^^

Are you forgetting that she was knocked in the head? I understand people hate Katie and that Carly do no wrong in their eyes but this is getting a bit ridiculus here with the bashing of Katie. Katie was out of it and it was completely obvious that she didn't realize what was going on.

• Members

I haven't heard anything about Agim leaving, so I don't think he's leaving for good. My guess would be this will give Ali time alone to get more interested in Matt.

And this IS Katie's fault. There's no way Jack expected her to go off on her own and search for Henry. She clearly bitched Brad out and told him to listen to Jack and guard the door. Yet off she went, poo-poohing Brad's concern and KNOWING there was a suspected murderer on the premises. It's not like surprising Jack the first time didn't end up with him whipping around and pointing his weapon at her. There's only so many times you can write off Katie's stupidity, and I passed that mark about three years ago.

• Members

Sorry doll but when you scream someone's name at the top of your lungs, it's kind of a distraction.. so I don't blame JACK at all....Sugarcoat it all you want, but Katie is bad luck in my book.... plus it's just another sad pathetic attempt to try play the Jack/Katie card....Time to move past that and let Katie deal with Brad and soon to come back home Mike Kassnoff...Thank GOD for that.

Well if one can bash Carly all day long, would that be ridiculous or justified? Sorry I see nothing ridiculous in what others have posted...They are talking about a character, not the actress....They are talking about how silly it was of Katie (character) to go doing what she wanted rather than staying where she should have...Now, answer this: If it had been Carly doing as Katie did, would the same comments we have said about Katie been used towards Carly or no? I'm just sayin.

• Members

Katie didn't even know that Kit was pointing the gun at Jack when she hollared out his name that is the difference here. She was stumbling around the corner completely out of it from being hit in the head and could not even keep herself up. She had no idea what was going on and even passed out after the whole thing. Its not her fault! Katie would never purposely make it so Jack got shot. The person that shot Jack and Jack turning his head away is what is to blame for Jack getting shot. Not Katie.

People bashing Katie for things that are clearly not her fault is what is stupid/ridiculus to me. Katie is bashed for every little thing that she does. Carly has done 10x worse than Katie ever has and it seems to me that she can do no wrong. Also I am not stupid know that we are talking about the character here.

• Members

This has nothing to do with whether or not Carly can "do no wrong". It's about a specific situation where Katie acted like a bonehead. She went off after Henry. (I'm not even critcizing the fact she was more concerned about Henry than herself, for ONCE.) Not only does she know Jack (whom she "trusts" *coughcough*) thinks that there's a murderer on the loose, but she's been attacked by said suspect once before. It's one thing to come around the corner and moan and distract Jack (which wouldn't have been her fault)...it's quite another to purposely call out someone's name, THE person you expect to protect you, and DISTRACT HIM.

And if Carly had done any of this, from disregarding Jack's directions to distracting him, there'd be more than enough people (if not here, then elsewhere on the 'net) laying all this at Carly's feet and offering it as proof of her stupidity. I cringe at what would have been said by some if Carly had blatantly ignored Jack the way Gwen ignored Will the other day. Carly would have been tarred and feathered. Gwen is just "misunderstood".

• Members

That's what I'm getting at...there have been a lot of Carly fans that have said that they were tired of her doing various things in regards to Jack...I can say that because I was ONE of them....but this isn't about Carly not being able to do no wrong...point blank Carly and Jack are trying to clear their son's name, and they are doing whatever it take, and I mean What. Ever. It. Takes. to get their son off for murder...

This is the writers way of once again trying to give that 'faint glimmer' of hope for those who still want Katie and Jack together; as well as opening a light on the Gray character.

I do want to know what the following means though: I this tiny hint of a spoiler and was curious

• Members

Katie knew there was a pyscho on the lose but did she have any idea that Jack was behing held at gunpoint when she stumbled around the corner and hollared his name? No she didn't because she was clearly out of it and slighly non-coherant to realize what was going on. I think she hollared out his name to get help for herself not knowing what was actually going on. Kit is the one that chose to pull the trigger on him, Katie didn't make her do it. I don't even think Katie realized that Jack got shot. I still think that Jack could have ignored Katie.

Archived