AMC: Phone in for Dixie

• Members

Please join in and do all you can to help us. We'd like ABC to fix the mess McTavish made and bring Cady back for the Kate storyline that we've waited so long for.

On Wednesday, (March 5) those who want Cady to return as Dixie should call the ABC comment line (818-460-7477) and leave a message on how YOU want Cady back as Dixie.

You can also call the NY number (or heck, call both. Get your friends, co-workers, and family in on it too!) (212) 456-7777 ask for viewer comment line.

Thanks to Jill and Superposter of the Year for starting this idea! And a hug to everyone who participates!

PS: If it's not your thing, fine. That's cool too.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so there Claudine! You know I have your back.

In my perfect AMC world, Palmer would have had a hand in saving Dixie, just like Stephanie did for Felicia on B&B. When Palmer heard of the attack, he made preparations to save Dixie with his own doctors. After the ordeal at PVH, he whisked her away determined to save her. That is why Palmer was not at the hospital.

Now Dixie remains hidden, disoriented from the continued treatment to save her heart. Palmer continues to keep her hidden, fearful what another resurection would do to her family.

• Members

Thanks Ryan, Pasha, and Kyle! :)

For all we know Dixie didn't die, she merely slipped into a coma with the meds that Josh gave her (and Babe). Babe didn't have a heart condition, Dixie did. Josh couldn't know the effect his drug would have on Dixie. It's also a bit of a karmic payback for Tad killing his father (Greg Madden). Maybe Josh has had Dixie hidden somewhere while he tries to fix it. What we saw as GhostDixie seeing Kate... could have merely been an astral projection (out of body experience) for the comatose Dixie. :)

Hell, make anyone you want responsible. LOL Palmer, Hayward, Adam, Josh...

• Members

the only way I could have seen Dixie alive is if David had kidnapped her and had her stashed somewhere nursing her back to health. It doesnt make sense that Palmer would have done so and kept her "dead" for this long from her family especially JR when the danger is long gone. David on the other hand would

• Members

You all think B&E are capable of that kind of storytelling? LOL

They'd make it so she stayed away for even stupider reasons than McTavish did when Dixie returned....

B&E would screw up her return much, much worse than McTavish did when she returned in 2006

• Members

As much as I love Dixie, I think her time has expired. She has come and gone quite often now and, as others have said, B&E would not do her return story any justice...McTavish, at least, got one of her returns right (1998) but the bigger and more anticipated one got botched.

Archived