AMC: Thursday, February 28, 2007

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adam/Erica :wub:

Zach and Samuel, LOVE their scenes :D

The Adam/CareyHo stuff wasn't bad.

Could have knocked me over with a feather, I actually found Rylee tolerable today, Cam and Rebecca come to life in the Rylee scenes, moreso IMO than they do with any of the other actors, and they seem to be having ALOT of fun.

Rylee seems to have a new dynamic.

As much as I hate these two characters, it shocked me I actually liked them today :o

• Members

How Green Was Ryan's Valley

It was all about the Green today for Ryan! So Greenlee drags him over to that little place they call love, ferrets flying left and right, but nary a memory comes up for Ryan. Heck he cannot remember how he conned that guy with twelve fingers out of getting rid of the middle ones so that Ryan gets no birds from anyone. Talk about the birds amd the bees coming back to bite you in the behind. Sheesh it will just be a moment too soon before all those memories start flooding back but the real fear in many an AMC fan's mind is if they plan on reuniting the Green Butterfly with the Dynamite Kiddo. Yep I can totally see it now with them off to conquer the world, getting down lo and nasty, but forget about Aidan and Annie because it is as if those two never existed now that the superhero couple is back and ready to take on the biggest enemies of all time. There is that one person called Mr. Thing, whose thing is quite bigger than Ryan's and it is useful when the liquids pour out onto the skin, buring that skin. Boy I am not sure if the idiotic moronic and stupified Dynamite Kiddo can take on this person but odds are he does not have the ballz (no pun intended) in his corner. That kiss today...well what else to say about it? Nothing more than seeing the old Greenlee, full of barf envy, butterflies, and downright disgusting one liners, kissing the lips of the biggest turd burglar that ever hit Pine Valley. Yep he steals those turds, lights them on fire, uses it to knock out his enemies with a whiff of the smell...because when you roll around with the idiot Dynamite Kiddo, you are bound to smell the nasty and whiff it up. What other nastier con is there out there? But enough with the kisses. I say just let Dynamite Zippo and the Green Butterfly remain with who they are supposed to be right now because I do not want Greenlee to become Dynamite sized all to pimp and prop a romance with his hoilness that never worked out in all the time of Pine Valley. Lord knows if these two get back together, the odds of the Barf-O-Meter will reach an alltime high that it might end up breaking that meter! This is how disgusting it would be to see Rylee reunite...and I would not look forward to it. Forget Rylee and keep Greenlee with a man who she shares spark with and is full of life over all the while Ryan remains a loser with nobody connected to him. That is what should happen to an a$$ goblin, not someone who everyone fawns over as the guy who can turn urine into lemonade and replace millimeter peters with some gigantic dick. Gross!

Palmer

I am hoping that, with today's appearance, we see more of Palmer in this story surrounding Erica/Samuel. It looks like he can be utilized to a good extent and I would love it. Palmer is such a rad dude!

• Members

Good lord, Greenlee is dishing to Ryan about all the bad things Kenadll did but none of her sins. She makes Kendall out to be some greedy monster who wanted Fusion and Ryan for herself and tried to ruin Greenlee's wedding but leaves out the part about her nearly sending Kendall to deathrow which was the reason why Kendall didnt like her. Ryan/Greenlee are a thign of the past and I really dont want them to go there again

• Members

Adam/erica/palmer and zach/sam were the only reason to watch. I really hope JY leaves amc, his character is now useless as is babe.imo I'm hoping hollywood calls both cam and rb because I'm really sick of both of their characters. Hook them up so they can leave the show together PLEASE!!!

• Members

I loved Erica's scenes with Adam & Palmer.

The rest of the show stank once again. Rylee still have no chemistry and imo re-pairing them would be a huge mistake (which is why Frons & JHC will undoubtedly do it), Richie/JR is just a cartoon with no basis in emotion, which for that matter could be said about Annie's reaction to Ryan's amnesia. Why would she be flirting with some stranger if she loved her husband? It's just so dumb and pointless.

Archived