GH: Week of Feb 25th

• Members

man up? How the hell do you want him to man up? and what should he man up to? He has been more of a man than 90% of men on soaps in years. He is honest, upfront, and put himself out there. It didnt match what Robin wanted and they broke it off. It was a great storyline. Then Robin went all crazy posessed ex girlfriend and became this shrew.

And i so dont buy into that "the baby is not even born yet" argument. thats bullshit. she is pulling a carly. she is keeping a father from his child. so what if patrick has stated he doesnt want a child, it doesnt give her the right to lie to him and keep his child from him. he should have a choice in the matter, but he doesnt.

I love robin, i do. and i want to rebel against the writers and pull the "ha! you want me to ahve hate on her but i dont!" .... but i do hate her right now. I am sure it will change and i am sure if patrick flat out asks her if he is the father she wont lie. but still, to make excuses for robin... no.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He had no problem killing four people but now he can't kill the people he's actually after. This should have ended before it started.

Was the point of all that to give her and Lucky a reason to share scenes and her and Jason a way to remind viewers that he's Jake's father? Who takes a baby fishing? They should have skipped all that. No one needs reminding of that never ending stupidity.

I think she's already ruined. Even if she had the most traumatic childhood it's hard to get around her leaving Kate to die because she wants Sonny.

Jax can't have anything normal being married to Carly. He should have secretly helped Robin.

• Members
I have said this before and I will say it again. Patrick behaves like a child. So yes, I want him to "man up." Actions speak louder than words. "Robin, I love you beyond reason." Yet he flirts with other women against her wishes. "Robin, we broke up. Stop being jealous in the workplace. Its unprofessional." Yet he runs around spreading her business and trying to sabotage her donor search. Buying presents for people doesn't constitute respect. Sorry, but Patrick needs to grow up. I read spoilers. I know what he's gonna do. And its childish.

Patrick has every right to be mad. Robin was trying to be selfless in letting him live his life since he's been so adamant about it, but in all honesty, when it comes to kids and soaps, no one ever makes the right decision. Yes, she deserves to be yelled at a bit. But that's it. These accusations that are coming up are total BS and I think its pathetic.

No one's asking him to stop chasing tail. No one's asking him to be involved. But there's no reason to hurl false accusations at your child's mother who you're supposed to know pretty well. That's just irrational and immature. Robin's got hormones running through her body whilst her baby daddy running around telling everyone how life is over once you have kids, what's Patrick's excuse for behaving like such an ass?

And btw, its not pulling a Carly. I see Patrick as nothing more than a sperm donor. He doesn't want to be involved. That's obvious. He doesn't want kids and he tells that to everyone, not just Robin. Patrick loves his life, his women, and his career. He doesn't want to screw up a kid like, in his opinion, his father screwed him up. He has facts staring him in the face, yet he doesn't want to know the truth. I'm sorry, but once he found out that the condom broke and Robin was pregnant, he knew there was a good chance it was his. But he didn't even bother to ask. Because he didn't want to know. He wants to continue his carefree bachelor lifestyle. Yes, I understand that Scrubs are "endgame," but you've got to be kidding me. Throwing in a couple contrived episodes and cheesy baby toys does not erase the past 7 months. And it doesn't mean that everything is peachy keen. Patrick will get involved, I'm sure of that. But he won't be sublimely happy. Not for a long time anyway. Robin was only doing what she thought he wanted. That is soooooo not the same as kidnapping a child. And let's not forget about how Robin came into this world and spent her first 7 years. I would say she's pulling an Anna more than pulling a Carly. The difference between Patrick and Nikolas and AJ is that Nikolas and AJ wanted their child. And Robin also didn't manipulate someone else into posing as a father. She thought she was hurting no one.

I understand not agreeing with Robin right now, I really do. But I agree a hell of a lot more with Robin right now than I do Patrick.

• Members

Between Claudia panting over the magic penis, Sam getting the crap getting kicked out of her again, Nikolas talking to dead people,Carly whining and no one putting together the pieces that Michael could have shot Kate, I'm done watching GH for a while. Someone let me know when there is some decent romance and storytelling on this show. Or Brenda returns in the form of VM. Then I will just watch her.

GH, you really suck ass right now, you have no redeeming qualities. AND I am going to stop eating Campbell's soup because they are one of your sponsers!

• Members

i love how passionate you are. i really do.

and i see exactly what you are saying, but i do disagree with a few things. mostly patrick as only a sperm doner. men sighn up to be such and donate. Patrick never did such a thing. Who is Robin to assume that just because he stated he doesnt want kids means he wont change knowing he is going to have one? Robin also should know he only feels like that because of his father and his childhood.

And yes, i do see Robin seeing what she is doing as selfless. And yes her motive is diff than carly's was, but it doesnt change the fact that she has no right to keep a father from his child. Wanted or not, Patrick is going to be a father.

I do still hope that when/if he flat out asks her if he is the father, she will say yes and tell the truth. if not then GH has really messed up Robin. I can forgive her for this and look past it, because she has only avoided the answer as much as he has avoided the question.

• Members

I was so happy that General Hospital had a scene today between Bobbie & Maxie. Such a good nod to history. Then it made me angry. Why did we need cambells soup for this? Why couldnt the point of this be told via maxie, who is only living due to getting a heart transplant via Bobbie's child? Why couldnt Bobbie and maxie have a nice little talk and have Bobbie checking on maxie? Ya know, with that whole was almost strangled to death by a kilelr that kileld her sister then found her boyfriend hanging dead thing plus how hostile and angry she is at felicia, maxie does have a lot of issues. Bobbie could have talked to her about them, let her open up, and then make sure that maxie was taking care of herself - and her heart.

Oh thats right... nither one is in the mob or sleeping with someone in the mob.

• Members

Preach it!

I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I saw Maxie and Bobbie holding hands and talking. Every time Bobbie has a scene, all the comments appear to be focused on her plastic surgery. It distracts you from what a dynamic presence JZ is. Bobbie was so heartfelt in her talk with Maxie that I was disappointed when she moved away. More, more! I wanted Maxie to talk about how precious BJ's heart is to her. Not only because it allows her to live but also because it represents an added responsability -- to look after herself so that BJ didn't die in vain.

In fact, I HATE GH's lame attempts at a PSA. The one about guns and youth violence last week was so pathetic. This particulat PSA about women and heart disease -- sponsored by an important-ass company -- should have had every female on canvas dropping by to get a free coffee refill and a few wise words about heart disease prevention. Perhaps there, Alexis notices that ever chick in town is around -- except for Sam. Or Liz stops by to support her work colleague Epiphany on the way to Sam's apartment.

BTW, the lazy writing with Epiphany not wanting to talk to her heart disease support group? Somebody must have written that in their sleep. I knew Epiphany was going to throw a tantrum -- even though it makes her look so selfish and lame. I did like Monica (with a GODAWFUL hairstyle) calling Epiphany to account as a nurse and fellow breast cancer survivor and I really liked the connection between those two.

They also didn't mention something which I thought was obvious but I guess TPTB were worried about possibly insulting the actress who plays Epiphany? Carrying round extra weight puts additional strain on the heart, and since Epiphany is the only chick on the show who isn't pocket-sized, they should have pointed this out.

I also liked the Epiphany-Cassius scene. In fact, this must be the first time I have warmed to any of the former Nightshift people. The actor who plays Cassius really took his monologue and ran with it, and it was clear he looks to Epiphany as a mother-figure.

The rest of the show is still barf. I didn't FF through Claudia and Jason, though, and I cannot help but like Ignacio Serrachio!

• Members
Thanks! :D

The reason I see Patrick as a sperm donor is because he knew Robin was trying to get pregnant and all that entails. And he knew that the condom broke. And he didn't tell her. So she had no opportunity to get on the Morning After pill. He doesn't want a kid? The condom broke? You get on the Morning After pill. He's a doctor. He knows this. And that is why I think of him as a sperm donor. I'm not even saying Robin would have ran out and gotten on that pill. But he didn't even mention it. And yet he's feeding her oranges the morning after knowing that the condom broke. He knew what could happen and didn't care. To me, that's almost like signing up at the sperm bank and being just a number. He hasn't showed any desire to be involved or even to know the truth until its now staring him in the face. It just gets me that he said nothing.

But yeah, Robin is totally assuming that Patrick won't change his mind knowing the truth, and you know what they say about assuming lol.

• Members

Its alright Tishy! Just think about how, fingers crossed, we'll soon have Brenda back!

I just hope that they didn't blow all their money on the total letdown that has been Sarah Brown's return. Claudia is just pathetic!

I'm gonna need an update on my old banner lol:

vm257b8cd6vj7.jpg

• Members

Is Lulu for real? Instead of just owning up to what she has done, she has the nerve to go nad bitch at Maxie and Spinelli for her nearly killing Logan and blame them? Bitch please. Im glad Maxie slapped her bc she deserved it. It is NOT their fault that Lulu did what she did

Elizabeth, you idiot. It really wasnt smart to attack the driver of the car you are in while handcuffed while going at high speed, especially on a bridge. She didnt think that he could crash and they could go over?

Archived